- 2.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Cost-effective concentrate format
Lowered environmental impact and eco-friendly formula
Concentrated cleaning products save storage space
Reduces plastic waste by eliminating single-use bottles
An All-Purpose Cleaner with Hydrogen Peroxide
Our Peroxide Powered Cleaner and Degreaser is an all-purpose cleaner that revolutionizes your cleaning routine. It's designed with the environment, safety, and health considerations in mind, satisfying the demands of today's conscientious cleaning professionals. This all-purpose nature of the cleaner allows you to effectively clean various surfaces such as windows, walls, bathroom fixtures, tiles, and grout. This not only results in a significant cost reduction as you won't need task-specific products but also saves storage space.
Highly Concentrated, No Rinse Peroxide Based Cleaner
This cleaner stands out for its high concentration and no-rinse formula. Being highly concentrated, you only need a minimal amount per use, which extends the life of the bottle and offers great cost benefits. The no-rinse formula further reduces your water usage, saves you time, and boosts your productivity. It's the ultimate solution for a more efficient cleaning routine.
Eco-Friendly and Safe Peroxide Cleaning Solution
Our Peroxide Cleaner is not only low in toxicity and VOCs but also readily biodegradable, reducing its environmental impact. Its formulation is silicate-free, phosphate-free, and butyl-free, reducing the chances of allergic reactions or respiratory issues among users. This makes it a safer choice for you, your staff, and your customers, while also being kinder to the environment.
- All-purpose cleaner destroys odors & stains w/color-safe bleaching action
- Powerful degreaser
- Can be used on windows, walls, floors, tile, grout, restrooms and more
- Highly concentrated, no rinse formula
- Non-toxic, non-VOC & biodegradable, hydrogen peroxide fortified
- Silicate-free, Phosphate-free and Butyl-free
The Benefits of Cleaning Concentrates
One of the major advantages of using commercial cleaners like Zogics Peroxide Powered Cleaner Degreaser comes from their concentrated form. Cleaners sold in concentrated form offer a significantly higher value compared to ready-to-use products. They are designed for dilution, allowing you to control the strength of the product depending on your cleaning needs. This ability to adjust means you can make your product last much longer, ensuring you get the most bang for your buck.
Additionally, concentrated cleaners align with sustainable practices. Since they reduce the amount of packaging waste and the cost of transportation, they are a greener choice. By choosing concentrated cleaners, you're not just opting for an effective cleaning solution, but you're also contributing to the health of our planet.
Directions for Dilution
Use unheated tap water when diluting product using Zogics Commercial Cleaning Spray Bottle. These directions are flexible rather than specific. In many cases a more dilute solution can be used, while for extreme conditions a less dilute solution may be used.
- General Purpose Cleaner: Dilute 1 to 2 ounces of product per gallon of water. Apply with spray, mop, sponge, or cloth to surfaces to be cleaned. If necessary, agitate to help remove excessive soils. Wipe dry with clean cloth or rinse with clean water as needed.
- Floor Cleaner: Dilute 1 ounce of product per gallon of water in mop bucket or auto scrubber. Mop or auto scrub floors with cleaning solution. Pick up soil and excess cleaner with clean mop or vacuum suction. Rinse mops frequently and change solution as needed.
- Carpet Cleaner: Dilute 1 ounce of product per gallon of water. Fill extraction equipment and extract carpet. If necessary, use as a pre-spray. Allow product to dwell 3-5 minutes, and then extract carpet with a rinse and neutralizer.
- Bathroom/Tile Cleaner: Dilute 4 ounces of product per gallon of water. Apply with spray, mop, sponge, or cloth to surfaces to be cleaned. If necessary, agitate to help remove excessive soils. Wipe dry with clean cloth or rinse with clean water as needed.
- General Purpose Degreaser: Diluted 4 ounces of product per gallon of water. Apply with spray, mop, sponge, or cloth to surfaces to be cleaned. If necessary, agitate to help remove excessive soils. Wipe dry with clean cloth or rinse with clean water as needed.
- Volume: 32 oz. or Case of 6/32 oz.
- Scent: Fragrance Free
- pH Level: 4.0 – 5.0
- Recommended Dilution: 1:16 – 1:128
- Base: Detergent with hydrogen peroxide
- Freeze/Thaw Stability: Keep from freezing
The Zogics Guarantee
We take pride in our products, which is why we offer a 100% happiness guarantee on all Zogics branded products. Enjoy an extra level of comfort buying our branded products knowing they are backed by a happiness guarantee that never expires. Used Zogics branded products can be returned at any time. Our return policy is simple: just ask and we'll give you a full refund (minus shipping charges).