M+A Matting Waterhog Eco Elite, Interior Entrance Mat
- 5.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Keep your floors clean, dry, and safe
WaterHog Eco Elite mats feature a herringbone pattern and are built for durability and safety. These mats are stain-resistant and hold up to 1.5 gallons of water per square yard, keeping your floors clean, dry, and safe.
Bi-level surface scrapes dirt & moisture from shoes
The WaterHog Eco Elite's signature design provides high performance and a long lifespan. The mat's surface, recessed channels, and water dam border effectively scrape dirt and moisture from shoes.
Eco-friendly and made in the USA
Each mat's PET fabric is proudly made in the USA from at least 97% recycled content reclaimed from plastic, and the SBR rubber backing contains 20% recycled rubber.
Commercial Entrance Mats
Note: This product is made to order and ships directly from Andersen. Please allow up to 21 business days before shipping.
This superior entrance mat locks in water and dirt, keeping gyms, hotels, restaurants, healthcare facilities, and office buildings in pristine condition. With fabric made of 100% reclaimed plastic drinking bottles, the Waterhog Eco Elite can hold up to 1.5 gallons of water per square yard. Certified slip resistant and built to last, the commercial entrance mat has reinforced nubs to prevent the pile from crushing.
Available with cleated backing for placement on carpet or smooth backing for hard floor surfaces, the Waterhog Eco Elite is available in 2' x 3', 3' x 5' or 3' x 8' or 3' x 10' or 4' x 6'.
Interested in a size or color not displayed? Call or chat with us to get pricing.
- Dimensions Available - 2'x3' or 3' x 5' or 3' x 8' or 3' x 10' or 4' x 6'
- Unique "water dam" allows mat to hold up to 1.5 gallons of water per square yard
- Anti-Static and certified slip resistant by National Floor Safety Institute
- Rubber reinforced face nubs prevent pile from crushing, extending the performance life of the product
- 3/8" think bi-level surface effectively removes and stores dirt and moisture beneath shoe level between cleanings
- Vacuum regularly -- daily in high traffice areas, weekly in lower traffic areas
- Hose off as needed to remove heavy soil
- Hang to dry
- Mats should be dry before placing back in service
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
M+A Matting offers the best warranty in the industry -- an unconditional, 100% satisfaction guarantee for as long as you own the product.