American Specialties Hide-A-Roll Toilet Tissue Dispenser
- 5.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
American Specialties ASI-0030 | Double Roll Toilet Tissue Dispenser
Surface Mounted Twin Hide-A-Roll Toilet Tissue Dispenser shall hold and dispense two (2) standard or two (2) 5-1/4 in. dia. (133mm) 1800 sheets tissue rolls and shall have door, door frame, and dispensing mechanism fabricated of alloy 18-8 stainless steel, type 304, 18 gauge; cabinet body shall be same grade, 22 gauge. All exposed surface shall be No 4 satin finish and be protected during shipment with a PVC film easily removable after installation. Internal mechanism levers shall be fabricated of molded high-impact resistant plastic for smooth operation. Structural assembly of body and door components shall be of welded construction. Door hinge shall be of heavy-duty stainless steel 3/16 in. dia. rivets. Door shall be held closed with a tumbler lock keyed alike to other ASI washroom equipment. Vandal resistant rollers shall be of molded high-impact resistant plastic with integral molded-in stainless steel end pins and two (2) rollers shall be supplied.
- Reloading instructions are printed on graphic label inside door.
- Bottom roll is depleted prior to top roll automatically dropping into lower position for use.
- Empty rollers can not be removed without key unlocking door.
- Unit is surface mounted on wall or partition using four (4) No 10 self tapping screws (by others).
- Top two mounting holes through back are “keyhole” slots for ease in hanging unit on pre-installed screws.
- Bottom two mounting holes are horizontal slots for ease of adjustment.
- For compliance with ADA Accessibility Guidelines, top of unit should be installed 29" (737 mm) above finished floor.
|Mounting Type||Surface mounted|
|Capacity||Two rolls up to 5-1⁄4" (135 mm) diameter (1800 sheets) toilet paper rolls|
|Overall Dimensions||6" x 12" x 6-1/2" (152 x 305 x 165 mm)|