American Specialties C-Fold Paper Towel Dispenser
page_builder.pdp-sale-price-label $367.88 - $533.26
(You save )
- 20.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
TALK TO AN EXPERT
American Specialties ASI-0452 | Paper Towel Dispenser
- Recessed Paper Towel Dispenser shall hold and dispense 800 standard multi-fold or 600 standard C-fold paper towels.
- Towel dispenser, door, frame and cabinet shall be fabricated of alloy 18-8 stainless steel, type 304, 22 gauge.
- All exposed surfaces shall be No 4 satin finish and be protected during shipment with a PVC film easily removable after installation.
- Towel dispensing slot shall have a fully hemmed-in rolled edge for snag-free dispensing and user safety.
- Door shall be fabricated in double-pan construction with a fiberboard filler and shall be attached to cabinet at side with a full length 3/16′′ dia. (5mm) stainless steel multi-staked piano hinge and be held closed with a tumbler lock keyed alike to other ASI Washroom Equipment.
- Face trim shall be 1′′ (25.4mm) wide formed from one piece with no mitres, welding or open seams and have 1/4′′ (6.35mm) square return to wall.
- Structural assembly of all components shall be of welded construction.
|Manufacturer Part Number||ASI-0452-9, ASI-0452-R|
|Material||Satin stainless steel|
|Overall Dimensions||14-1/4" x 28" x 4-1/4" (326 x 711 x 108 mm)|
|Wall Opening||12-3/4" x 26-1/2" x 4" (324 x 673 x 102 mm)|
|Suggested Mounting Height||48" (1220 mm) from bottom of unit to floor; Barrier-Free, 32" (810 mm)|
|Operation||Towels are self-feeding until supply is depleted.
Unit may be reloaded with a partial load in-place and will continue to feed properly.
|Installation||Rough Wall Opening (RWO) required is 12-3/4" W x 26-1/2" H x 4" D minimum (324mm x 673mm x 102mm)
Unit is recessed mounted in wall using No10 screws (by others) through concealed mounting holes provided.
For compliance with ADA Accessibility Guidelines, unit should be installed so that towel dispenser slot is 54" (1372mm) maximum above finished floor (AFF) if clear floor side reach access is provided or 48" (1219mm) maximum AFF if clear floor forward reach access only is provided.
To comply with CalDAG mounting height, towel dispenser slot should be 40" (1016mm) AFF.
Note that bottom of RWO is 3/4" (19mm) above bottom of unit.