HealthMate Machine, HEPA Air Purifier | Austin Air
- 47.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
TALK TO AN EXPERT
Austin Air HealthMate | Air Purifier
The Austin Air HealthMate is an ideal solution for everyday air quality. This medical grade HEPA filtration system removes all airborne contaminants including allergens, dust, dander, and some types of bacteria. It combines a carbon blend to also remove odors, gasses, and chemicals so you can breathe easier. Reduce allergies, asthma attacks and even snoring with this versatile air purifier.
If you are looking for filter replacements, you can find them here.
- Reduces the viral load to lower risk of infection or severity of disease
- Lessens night time allergies and asthma attacks
- Helps to strengthen immune system
- Reduces coughing, wheezing and sneezing
- Eases dry mouth and runny nose
- Sleep sounder and reduce snoring
- Ideal for every day indoor air pollutants
How Austin Air Purifiers Work
The superior performance of the Austin Air Purifier begins as air is drawn into the unit via the 360-degree air intake system. Contaminants are captured using the most proven, powerful filtration available: Medical Grade HEPA and activated carbon. The clean, filtered air is then pushed back into the room via a directional export vent. This guarantees the entire room is free from pollutants, not just the air directly around the unit.
- Designed to run 24/7
- 5-year filter life
- Small footprint
- Cost Effective
- Non-toxic powder coating
- Low Maintenance
- Runs quietly
- One hour to filter air in 900 square foot room
- 5-year warranty
- Dimensions 14.5″L x 14.5″W x 23″H
- Weight 47 lbs.
- Housing 360° perforated steel intake housing
- Finish Powder coat
- Speeds 3 speed centrifugal fan
- Decibel Ratings: Low= less than >49 Db, Medium= 52 Db, High= 62Db
- Motor High efficiency motor rated for continuous use at high RPM
- Certifications CSA approved
- Stage 1: Large Particle Prefilter. Removes particles easily seen by the naked eye (e.g. dust, hair and pet dander)
- Stage 2: Medium Particle Prefilter. Removes small to medium size particles (e.g. molds, spores and pollen)
- Stage 3: Over 780 cubic inches of activated carbon and zeolite. Removes chemicals, gases and odors.
- Stage 4: 60 sq. ft. of true medical grade HEPA. Removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns and 99% of all particles larger than 0.1 microns.
Please note there is a $25 restocking fee for returns.
30-Day, No-Questions-Asked, Money-Back Guarantee
In the unlikely event that you're not completely satisfied with your Austin Air cleaner, return it within 30-days, no-questions-asked.
5-Year Mechanical Warranty
Your Austin Air cleaner is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 5-years from the date of purchase; provided your Austin air cleaner was operated under normal residential use and that you have completed and returned your warranty registration to Austin Air Systems
5-Year Pro-rated Filter Warranty
Austin Air offers a 5-year pro-rated filter warranty, by far the most comprehensive in the industry. No more costly filter replacements every few months or even years. Austin Air filters are designed to last for 5-years, under normal residential use.