LifePak CR2 Fully Automatic AED, Bilingual, Wi-Fi
- CR2 99512-001268
- 10.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Lifepak CR2 Defibrillator | Stryker Automatic AED
Empower bystanders to help save lives with the easy to use LifePak CR2 Defibrillator. The simplicity of this AED offers guidance, both onscreen and audio prompts with advanced operational control, giving responders fast and appropriate treatment. This on-the-go AED is loaded with technology including cprINSIGHT analysis technology, Wi-Fi connectivity and self-monitoring for swift, lifesaving treatment.
A large LCD screen is combined with advanced features including bilingual ClearVoice providing step-by-step instructions. The Quick Step electrodes can be used on both adults and children making it versatile and easy to use. It also includes CPR countdown timer, ECG capability, hand placement and escalating power during rescue.
- Simple and portable design
- Powerful and easy to use with on-screen graphics and voice prompts
- Clinically advanced with robust features including ClearVoice technology, cprINSIGHT and Wi-Fi connection
- Compatibility with both adult and children, simply press Child Mode button for pediatric rescues
- Perfect for novice rescuers and is bilingual
- LIFEPAK CR2 with 8-Year Warranty
- Long Life Lithium Battery
- Quick Step Pads: Works for both adults and children
- Carry Handle
- USB Cable
- Owner's Manual
- AED Check Tag: Use to note battery and pad expirations and regular monthly checks.
- Physician's Prescription: FDA requires all AEDs have a physician's prescription.
- AED Type: Fully-Automatic
- IP Rating: IP55-Protected from limited dust ingress. Protected from low pressure water jets from any direction
- Language: English and Spanish
- Connection: WiFi
- Warranty: 8 Years from Physio-Control
LIFEPAK CR2 AED Warranty
8 year manufacturer's warranty.