Stain Resistant Floor Sealer, 1 gal (Case of 4) | Boardwalk
- 37.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Stain Resistant Floor Sealer, 1 gal, Case of 4 | Boardwalk
Boardwalk Floor Sealer protects floors against common food and drink stains, petroleum and asphalt. It works well as a base coat before applying finish. The Stain Resistant Floor Sealer used on porous industrial floors will increase the gloss of subsequently applied top coats. The Floor Sealer creates a stain-resistant, clear gloss surface for high-traffic vinyl and other hard surface floors. One gallon of Boardwalk Stain Sealer can cover up to 1,500 square feet.
- Works well as a base coat for a finish.
- Protects against asphalt, petroleum and common food and drink stains.
- Increases gloss of subsequently applied top coats on porous industrial floors.
- Creates a level, stain-resistant, clear gloss surface for high-traffic vinyl and other hard surface floors.
- Covers approximately 1,500 sq. ft.
- Global Product Type: Cleaners & Detergents-Floor Finish/Sealant
- Application: Interior Floors
- Scent: Unscented
- Quantity: 4 per Case
- Capacity: 1 gal
- Physical Form: Liquid
- Chemical Compound: Water (Solvent),Acrylic Copolymer (Flim Former),Aqueous Ammoniacal Resin Solution (Dispersing Agent),Phenoxyethanol (Solvent), Fluor surfactant (Wetting Agent), Dimethicone (Antifoaming Agent)
- Packing Type: Bottle
- Dirt Types: Asphalt, Food & Drink Stains, Petroleum
- Applicable Material: Vinyl, Rubber, Asphalt Tile, Terrazzo, Unfinished Concrete, No-Wax Vinyl