FORCE Quiet Clean Upright Vacuum, 15" Cleaning Path, Black | Sanitaire
(You save )
- 24.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
FORCE™ QuietClean Upright Vacuum, 15" Cleaning Path, Black | Sanitaire®
The FORCE™ QuietClean® upright with dirt cup and 15" cleaning path provides an exceptional clean certified with the CRI Bronze Seal of Approval. Lower your cost of ownership with a bagless dirt cup. Featuring a sealed HEPA system with included HEPA filter to capture 99.97% of particles for cleaner emissions. FORCE™ is LEED Qualified for daytime cleaning with a sound level of 69 dBA. Includes on-board tools and stretch hose for above-the-floor cleaning.
- CRI Seal of Approval - Committed to delivering an exceptional cleaning experience backed by certification from the Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI).
- Do Not Disturb 24/7 - Premium line of QuietClean® machines provide 24/7 any time of the day cleaning at 70 dBA or less which is equivalent to the noise level of a human conversation.
- HEPA Filter - Sealed HEPA system captures particles for improved air quality.
- LEED Daytime Quiet - Clean quietly and efficiently during the day with our 70 dBA or less machines to help businesses keep energy costs down and maintain their LEED certifications.
- Multi-Surface Cleaning - Complete any job with tools to clean carpet, furniture and above-floor areas. Includes a 10-foot stretch hose, two-piece wand, crevice tool and dusting brush.
- Wide Area Cleaning - Increase productivity with a 15" wide cleaning path.
- Dirt Cup - Replace the cost - and hassle - of bags with a 3.5 qt. dirt cup.
|Cord Length||40 ft|
|Replacement Belt||Sanitaire® 61120D12|
|Package Includes||Crevice Tool, Upholstery/Dusting Brush, Wand|
|Compliance Standards||CRI Seal of Approval, LEED Applicable|
|Country||Made in Mexico|