American Specialties Double-Roll Toilet Paper Dispenser
- 6.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
TALK TO AN EXPERT
American Specialties ASI-0031 | Twin Roll Toilet Tissue Dispenser
American Specialties Recessed Mounted Twin Hide-A-Roll Toilet Tissue Dispenser shall hold and dispense two (2) standard or two (2) 5-1/4 in. dia. (133mm) 1800 sheets tissue rolls and shall have door, door frame, and dispensing mechanism guide tracks fabricated of alloy 18-8 stainless steel, type 304, 18 gauge; cabinet body shall be same grade, 22 gauge. All exposed surfaces shall be No 4 satin finish and be protected during shipment with a PVC film easily removable after installation. Internal mechanism levers shall be fabricated of molded high-impact resistant plastic for smooth operation. Structural assembly of body and door components shall be of welded construction. Door hinge shall be of heavy-duty stainless steel 3/16 in. dia. rivets. Door shall be held closed with a tumbler lock keyed alike to other ASI washroom equipment. Vandal resistant rollers shall be of molded high-impact resistant plastic with integral molded-in stainless steel end pins and two (2) rollers shall be supplied. Reloading instructions are printed on graphic label inside door. Bottom roll is depleted prior to top roll automatically dropping into lower position for use. Empty rollers can not be removed without key unlocking door.
- Reloading instructions are printed on graphic label inside door.
- Bottom roll is depleted prior to top roll automatically dropping into lower position for use.
- Empty rollers can not be removed without key unlocking door.
- Rough wall opening is 6-1/4" W x 12-1/4" H. x 3-3/8" D.
- Unit is recessed mounted in wall using four (4) No 10 self tapping screws (by others).
- Top two mounting holes through back are “keyhole” slots for ease in hanging unit on pre-installed screws.
- Bottom two mounting holes are horizontal slots for ease of adjustment.
- Alternate mounting holes are provided in top and bottom of unit for installation convenience.
- For compliance with ADA Accessibility Guidelines, top of unit should be installed 29" (737mm) above finished floor.
|Material||Type 304 stainless steel cabinet and mechanism|
|Mounting Type||Surface mounted|
|Capacity||Holds two rolls up to 5-1⁄4" (135 mm) diameter (1800 sheets) toilet paper rolls|
|Overall Dimensions||8" x 14" x 6-1⁄2" (203 x 356 x 165 mm)|
|Wall Opening||6-1⁄4" x 12-1⁄4" x 3-3⁄8" (159 x 311 x 86 mm)|
|Included||Includes one lock (L-001) and one key (E114 key)|