Airex Balance Pad
- 1.70 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Balance Pad – With Destabilization for Fitness
The Balance-pad made of the especially soft AIREX foam material with millions of air bubbles provides an unstable surface for training. Control functions in the brain are activated thanks to the resulting "wobble effect” and the deep musculature is exercised.
Many are familiar with the AIREX Balance-pad from physiotherapy. That is where it is the most common since it was originally developed as a therapy device. Like a lot of other therapy equipment the Balance-pad also found its way into preventive training since its benefits for integrated, demanding functional training cannot be dismissed.
The soft foam material of the Balance-pad yields under load. This means the body is continuously challenged to compensate for instability, stabilize the joints and maintain balance. Training with the Balance-pad means improving conditional and coordinative abilities in combination for example strength, endurance, differentiation and balance.
Whether you want to facilitate and intensify your therapeutic treatment at home or are searching for a training tool to complement your functional training – the AIREX Balance-pad is exactly right for you.
Training barefoot without stabilizing footwear is most effective. This makes training with the Balance-pad functional training in its purest form.
- Hygienic - Simple to clean, antimicrobial finishing.
- Water repellent - Closed cell foam. No penetration of water or dirt.
- Multifunctional- Versatile application. Indoors, outdoors and in water.
- Use the products barefoot or in socks (no sneakers)
- If your products get dirty, clean them with ordinary soapy water. Disinfection is not going to be necessary thanks to integrated Sanitized protection!
- Let the AIREX products air dry thoroughly if they get wet (they can also be used outdoors)
- Dimensions: 19.69" L × 16.14" W × 2.36" H