Current Top Sellers
Registry Shower Curtain Hooks with Brass Rollerballs, Nickel-Plated Brass, 55D4R (sold individually)
A&J Washroom U711 | Channel Frame Mirror
Fabricated of #18 gauge stainless steel with #4 satin finish
Frame miters are not ground smooth and polished
Multiple reflective surfaces available
Mirror comes with a 15 year warranty against silver spoilage
- Fabricated of #20 ga stainless steel, #4 satin finish.
- 1/2” x 1/2” X 1/2” frame with mitered corners and secured with stainless steel rivet.
- 1/4” thick type 1 transparent flat type, class 1 - clear glass mirrors.
- Mirror is coated with silver and sealed with a uniform electrolytic copper plating, along with two coats of paint for added protection.
- Mirrors are guaranteed against silver spoilage for a period of 15 years.
- Mirrors conform to AS™ C1036 and AS™ C1503-R8.
- 1/8” thick full size, shock absorbing, water resistant, non-abrasive polyethylene padding protects all concealed mirror surfaces
- #20 ga pre-plated galvanized steel, with embossed horizontal louver mounting brackets.
- Embossed theft resistant pressure activated clip lock device, locks mirror in place to wall hangers.
- Fabricated of #20 ga pre-plated steel galvanized steel with mounting points.
|Manufacturer Part Number||U711|
|Dimensions||42 x 36 x 4 in|
|Material||Stainless Steel Channel Frame Mirror, Plate Glass Surface|
|Standard Sizes Available||W x H: 16”x24”, 16”x30”, 18”x24” 18”x30”, 18”x36”, 24”x30” 24”x36”
Mirrors conform to Federal Specifications DD-M-00411b & DD-g-541D
|Options||VC: Safety Glass(Vinyl clad)
T: Tempered Glass
LG: Laminated Glass
PM: Plastic Acrylic
8B: #8 Reflective s/s
|Installation||Coordinate installation with architect / contractor for specific mounting location and height for each mirror application. Making sure “I” bracket is level, transfer all mounting point locations to wall surface from drawing. Secure brackets with proper fasteners for each application. Slide mirror down over horizontal brackets until clip lock secures mirror in place. Mirror can only be removed by inserting tool through hole at bottom of frame depressing clip. This will allow mirror to slide up over brackets. Fillers are available if mirrors are mounted above and below tile line. (U004 Filler) filler material will match mirror frame to form a one piece construction.
Abrasive cleaners & chloric solutions should not be used on mirrors.
Discoloring and /or scratching of frame and reflective surface may occur.
To meet ADA Code, bottom edge of reflective surface can be no higher than 40” above finished floor. (4.19.6) Full length mirrors may be used for universal application when installed in correct locations.