Philips HeartStart OnSite AED Defibrillator + Case
- 7.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
The Most Sought After AED in the World
Call 888.623.0088 for best pricing
The right technology can make all the difference. Studies indicate that defibrillation within the first 5 minutes of a cardiac event can improve survival rate by 90%. The Philips HeartStart defibrillator is the most in demand AED on the market. It's also the only AED available without a prescription. We're so confident in this product that we've given it to our own family members.
The electric medicine delivered by the HeartStart OnSite is the world leader in automated external defibrillators (AEDs), over 40 studies confirm its effectiveness. Philips high-current/low energy therapy ensures a potent defibrillation dose, while minimizing side effects that are harmful to a fragile heart. The OnSite can deliver its most powerful therapy from the very first shock.
- 1 Philips HeartStart OnSite AED Defibrillator
- 1 Carry Case of your choice
- Slim Carry Case
- Standard Carry Case
- Waterproof Plastic Shell
- 1 Battery
- 1 SMART Pads Cartridge
- Quick Start Poster
- Quick Reference Guide
- Owner's Manual
- No prescription needed for the Philips HeartStart AED
- Small and lightweight for easy transporting
- Using clear, natural voice instructions, the Philips HeartStart OnSite Defibrillator calmly guides you through each step of defibrillation.
- Every meticulously built Philips HeartStart OnSite Defibrillator (M5066A) goes through a 120 point test before it leaves the factory
- On the job, the OnSite automatically conducts self-tests every single day, not weekly like other brands. It performs over 80 different tests in all. Even the pads are tested for readiness.
Philips Heart FRx AED Warranty5 year manufacturer's warranty on HeartStart OnSite AED, 4 year manufacturer's warranty on battery, pads are warrantied until expiration date. 1 year warranty on all other accessories. For detailed information, check out the Limited Warranty Information.
This product must be shipped to a business address.