PUR:ONE Disinfection System
- 17.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
PUR:ONE Disinfection System
Create a portable, easily refillable wiping system with our PUR:ONE Disinfection System. For facilities that are cleaning and sanitizing with increased frequency, the ability to make your own disinfecting wipes on demand is efficient and effective. PUR:ONE Disinfectant Tablets and EvaClean products can help you defend against bacteria and viruses.
- Four-part system features an EZ Fill 5 Gallon Disinfectant Container, square bucket, dry wipes, and PUR:ONE
- PUR:ONE is an EPA List N-approved disinfectant with an EPA registered kill claim against bacteria present in biofilm
- Prepare and store your solution to create additional wipes when you need them
- Easy way to make and transport wipes throughout your facility
One (1) EZ Fill Disinfectant Container with Faucet
This five gallon container makes it easy to dilute your disinfectant concentrate. Simply add the appropriate amount of PUR:ONE tablets for the PPM concentration you need, and fill with the correct amount of water. Let sit until dissolved. Once created, the solution is stable for three days.
One (1) Case of 500 Super Rag Universal Wipe Towels:
ProSeries Super Rag Universal Wipe Towels are 1/4-fold towels with a cloth-like strength, and deliver precision cleaning results whether used wet or dry. These towels are highly resistant to solvents, chemically pure and absent of binders or contaminants, and are virtually lint-free.
One (1) ProSeries Square Wipe Bucket:
Resealable container made of durable opaque plastic, and are designed to hold a cleaning solution of your choice, in which you can submerge, saturate and store your cleaning wipes for routine use. To ensure that your facility staff clearly understand how to correctly use the cleaning product within each container, each bucket includes a customizable instructional label that you can fill out as necessary.
One (1) Carton EvaClean PUR:ONE ESPO13.1G Commercial Disinfecting Tabs (100 tablets/carton):
PUR:ONE tablets are effervescent disinfecting and sanitizing tablets that eliminate the need for multiple chemicals while enhancing cleaning protocols by providing one simple solution. These tablets dissolve in water to produce a variety of strengths that meet the range of needs for every facility. PUR:ONE sanitizing solution is NSF D2 certified safe for food contact surfaces with no rinsing required.
PUR:ONE is the first chemical with an EPA registered kill claim against bacteria present in biofilm. Biofilm forms when bacteria join together on a surface in clumps and form a protective coating around themselves that make them resistant to disinfectants. Because 93% of all critical surfaces in hospitals and similar facilities harbor biofilm, it is absolutely essential that your cleaning products and protocols effectively defend against this serious health threat.
This highly-effective product has a fast kill rate, which helps you effectively defend your facility against countless viral and bacterial pathogens (SARS-CoV-2, SARS, MRSA, GRSA, C.diff, E.coli, Salmonella, etc).
- Dimensions: 7"L x 7"W x 6"H (square)
- Volume: 1 gallon (square)
- Quantity: 1 bucket
- Material: PVC
- Dimensions: 12" H x 13" L
- Quantity: 10 packs of 50 towels (500 total)
- Material: 100% Spunlance® non-woven wood pulp/polyester fabric
PUR:ONE ESPO13.1G Commercial Disinfecting Tablets:
- Quantity: 100 tablets (box)
- Weight: 13.1G / 0.028 lbs (per tablet)
- EPA Registration Number: 71847-7-91524
EZ Fill Disinfectant Container with Faucet:
- Capacity: 5-gallons
- 38 mm top vent which accepts standard 3/4" tubing
- Faucet spout fits into 28 mm bottleneck with no spilling