York Barbell ETS Rubber Fixed Pro Curl Barbell
- 20.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
York Barbell adopted its Pro Style Dumbbell head design and applied it to their new Pro Style Fixed Curl Bars. The barbell heads are comprised of solid steel inserts fully encased in rubber. The solid steel handle passes through the steel insert and is welded, permanently joining the head to the bar. Rubber coating increases durability, protects equipment, enhances appearance, diminishes noise, and is easy to clean.
- Rubber coated barbells
- Commercial grade
- Sold individually
- Compatible with the ETS Fixed Straight and Curl Bar Rack
|Available Weights||20 lb, 30 lb, 40 lb, 50 lb, 60 lb, 70 lb, 80 lb, 90 lb, 100 lb, 110 lb|
|Dimensions||47" x 9" x 9"|
|Origin||Made in USA|
5 Years: Frame, Bearings & Bushings
York Barbell Manufacturer's Warranty
- 5 years: Frame
- 5 years: Bearings / bushings
- 1 year: Cables
- 90 days: Upholstery (for wear-through and stitching)
- 1 year: All other parts
Platforms & Plyometric Boxes Warranty
- One year: Conditional warranty on frame and construction due to defects in material and workmanship only.
- 90-days: Urethane finish and rubber. No warranty on custom logos.
Warranty does not cover warping, cracking, or other environmental damage. Warranty does not cover damage to the wood or urethane finish caused by equipment (i.e. street shoes without rubber athletic soles; weight plates, bars, benches or other hard objects dropped on the wood portion of the platform).
Iron and Steel Warranty
- 1 year: Elite Olympic Competition Bars and York Olympic Training Bars.*
- 1 year: Power Bars.***
- 1 year: International bars.*
- 1 year: Urethane-covered plates.**
- 1 year: Rubber-covered plates.**
- 1 year: Pro-Style Dumbbells.**
- 1 year: Rubber Hex Dumbbells.**
- 1 year: Cast Iron Kettlebells.**
- 1 year: Rubber Training Bumper Plates.**
- 90 days: Accessory machine handles.**
* Warranty covers defects in structural integrity only; does not include bending.
** Covers defects in the structural integrity only. Coatings not warranted.
*** Warrant covers breakage only; does not include bending.
Warranty does not cover power bars used for Olympic style lifting movements. Only Elite Olympic Competition and Olympic Training Bars should be used for Olympic-lifting movements. Warranty does not cover coating (urethane, rubber, chrome, or paint).