WaterRower A1 Home | Home Rowing Machine
The WaterRower A1 Home Rowing Machine is an entry-level model designed for those seeking a rower with maximum utility, simplicity and value. The A1 Home Rower features a premium, sustainably-harvested Ash hardwood body that is finished in Danish Oil, providing a deep luster and warmth to the wood. The sleek aluminum mono-rail track is sure, smooth and stable, and is primarily designed for home or light-commercial use (for more information, see "Pro Tip" below).
The A1's on-board monitor clearly displays core stats of your rowing workout such as time, distance, intensity, strokes/minute, helping you track and progress your fitness level. The biggest differences on the A1 monitor are the absence of the PC & Software compatibility, heart rate features, and interval workouts features, which are features that can be found on the more advanced A1 Pro or S4 monitor (for more information, see this monitor comparison chart).
The patented WaterFlyWheel has been designed to emulate the exact dynamics of a boat moving across the water, and creates a wave-like sound that is engaging, mesmerizing and feels like the real thing!
Pro Tip: Mono-rail rowers are a more economical design compared to the dual-rail rowers (WaterRower Classic, M1, and Oxbridge). The mono-rail and seat are sturdy and durable. The seat is labeled as “medium” duty vs. the “maximum” duty on higher-priced dual-rail models. The mono-rail is fine for most home and light commercial use, but for heavier users and high traffic gyms, the dual-rail option should be considered. Please view our complete assortment of WaterRower rowing machines & accessories.
- A1 Performance Monitor
- Owners Manual
- Syphon Pump
- Purification Tablets
- Allen Key
- WaterRower A1 Home has a resistance system that uses the water flywheel to flow the water into a tank and create resistance for the user
- This product is constructed with hard ash wood frame and single aluminum frame. The beautiful body is treated with Danish Oil
- The hardwood and the aluminum frame hold the rowing machine strongly, and it absorbs sound and vibration. This study product is made for a durable workout
- The water tank is made of polycarbonate. It will not break in the near future. The overall built quality of this rowing machine makes it a heavy product for commercial and personal use
- Molded seat of the WaterRower A1 Home Rowing Machine is padded perfectly for a comfortable workout
- The handle is soft and easy to grip. The feel rests with nylon straps hold your feet perfectly while rowing. You can quickly adjust the nylon straps for tightening or loosen your feet
|Manufacturer Part Number||120|
|Frame Material||American Ash wood (from sustainable forests)
Black Powder-coated Aluminum
|Finish Oil||Danish Oil|
|Dimension, In Use||83.5" l x 22.25" w x 20" h|
|Dimension, Stored||20" d x 22.25" w x 83.5" h|
|Weight, Dry||61 lbs|
|Weight, With Water||98 lb|
|Warranty||3 Year Parts / 5 Year Frame|
3 years for Parts, 5 years for the Frame