SKLZ Roller Ball
- 4.65 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
SKLZ Roller Ball | Trigger Point Massager
Designed with a friction-free, smooth-glide ball, the Roller Ball lets you apply targeted pressure to muscle areas. Ideal for trigger point release to relieve knots, aches and pains to accelerate recovery. Comfortable, rubberized grips for all hand sizes.
- Friction-free glide ball for trigger point release
- Comfortable, rubberized grip fits all hand sizes
- Compact size for easy storage and transportation
Incorporating the Roller Ball into workouts
Use the Roller Ball after training sessions and on recovery days. Recovery leads to better gains, faster improvement, and can be the difference between reaching and not reaching your goals. The more effectively you recover, the quicker your body adapts and the sooner you can perform another workout.
How to Use the Roller Ball to get the most out of training
- The training guide includes recommended movements to add to the recovery portion of your training. These movements focus on specific muscles that commonly become sore or need extra recovery attention.
- Use the suggested sets and reps to help your body recover more quickly than normal.
|Manufacturer Part Number||ROLB-001-12|
|Color||Black & Yellow|
|Material||Rubberized grip around roller ball|
|Warranty||1 year manufacturer defect warranty|
SKLZ Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
SKLZ warrants to the original purchaser of any SKLZ product that the product will be free of defects in materials or workmanship for 365 days from the date of purchase. We no longer have product registration to redeem the parameters of your warranty. Thus we ask you to save your proof of purchase, as it will be required part of the warranty process.
This warranty does not cover damages resulting from:
- anticipated wear
- lost merchandise
- damage from the elements
Do not leave products outside, as prolonged exposure to sun and rain will degrade them. Damage due to weather exposure is not covered under warranty. This warranty is valid in the USA only. Proof of purchase is required for warranty coverage.