SKLZ Core Wheels
- 3.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
SKLZ Core Wheels | Core Wheels
Take your planks, pushups and pillar exercises to a new level with the COREwheels dynamic core strength trainer. The rolling wheels on each side destabilize your movements, causing your shoulders, torso and hips to work harder than ever before. Features ergonomic foam handles, lightweight design, and a training guide to get you started.
- Enhance traditional plank and push-up exercises
- Develop pillar strength (shoulders, torso and hips) through a variety of exercises
- Wheels on each side move together for safety and ground control
- Lightweight and portable ergonomic foam handles for comfort
Reps & Sets: A General Guideline
Reps and sets are a way to track progress with your training. This is a general guide. Programs will vary depending on your specific needs, goals, off-season or in-season, experience, etc. As a general guideline:
- 8-10 repetitions for 2-3 sets when training for strength (focus on proper form and control)
- 12-15 repetitions for 1-2 sets when performing prehab and preparation exercises (emphasis on proper movement pattern and stability)
|Manufacturer Part Number||APD-CW01-02|
|Quantity||2 core wheels|
|Color||Black and yellow|
|Warranty||1 year manufacturer defect warranty|
SKLZ Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
SKLZ warrants to the original purchaser of any SKLZ product that the product will be free of defects in materials or workmanship for 365 days from the date of purchase. We no longer have product registration to redeem the parameters of your warranty. Thus we ask you to save your proof of purchase, as it will be required part of the warranty process.
This warranty does not cover damages resulting from:
- anticipated wear
- lost merchandise
- damage from the elements
Do not leave products outside, as prolonged exposure to sun and rain will degrade them. Damage due to weather exposure is not covered under warranty. This warranty is valid in the USA only. Proof of purchase is required for warranty coverage.