Current Top Sellers
Registry Shower Curtain Hooks with Brass Rollerballs, Nickel-Plated Brass, 55D4R (sold individually)
SKLZ Cold Roller Ball | Hand-Held Ice Therapy
The legendary four-part R.I.C.E. recovery includes rest, ice, compression, and elevation. The Cold Roller Ball simultaneously satisfies two. An outer comfort grip makes it easy to maneuver the friction-free stainless steel ball over your skin with any degree of pressure, while the insulating gel maintains a cold, comfortable temperature.
- Combines targeted massage with ice therapy to reduce inflammation and speed recovery
- Insulating gel maintains balls temperature longer without getting too cold
- Smooth stainless steel ball glides comfortably over skin
- Portable and easy to grip for on-the-go muscle maintenance
Incorporating the Cold Roller Ball into workouts
Use the Cold Roller Ball after training sessions and on recovery days. Recovery leads to better gains, faster improvement, and can be the difference between reaching and not reaching your goals. The more effectively you recover, the quicker your body adapts and the sooner you can perform another workout.
How to Use the Cold Roller Ball to get the most out of training
- The training guide includes recommended movements to add to the recovery portion of your training. These movements focus on specific muscles that commonly become sore or need extra recovery attention.
- Use the suggested sets and reps to help your body recover more quickly than normal. These sets and reps are based on the time it takes for the cold attributes from the ball to take effect and the time it takes to relieve any built-up tension or knots in the muscle.
|Manufacturer Part Number||APD-CLDRLR-02|
|Material||Stainless steel ball with insulating gel|
|Warranty||1 year manufacturer defect warranty|
SKLZ Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
SKLZ warrants to the original purchaser of any SKLZ product that the product will be free of defects in materials or workmanship for 365 days from the date of purchase. We no longer have product registration to redeem the parameters of your warranty. Thus we ask you to save your proof of purchase, as it will be required part of the warranty process.
This warranty does not cover damages resulting from:
- anticipated wear
- lost merchandise
- damage from the elements
Do not leave products outside, as prolonged exposure to sun and rain will degrade them. Damage due to weather exposure is not covered under warranty. This warranty is valid in the USA only. Proof of purchase is required for warranty coverage.