NormaTec Pulse 2.0 Leg & Hip Recovery System
The NormaTec PULSE 2.0 is the next generation of athlete recovery. The Lower Body Recovery System helps you warm up pre workout, and recover right post training and competition. Trusted by 97% of pro teams, NormaTec's patented technology increases circulation, reduces pain and soreness, and gives you that competitive edge. The PULSE 2.0 also features a Bluetooth enabled app, allowing you to integrate your recovery session seamlessly into your training plan and control your session directly from your phone.
This revolutionary recovery system boasts a controllable Normatec Pulse 2.0 control unit that is lightweight and portable. You don't need special batteries to use this system. It already comes with a rechargable battery that you can use for as much as 2 hours. An external power supply with a 12V rating is also included. Most importantly, it is low maintenance.
- Pulse 2.0 Control unit
- Two leg attachments
- Hip attachment
- Power supply
- Bluetooth wireless technology enabled app
- World voltage 12 V power and rechargeable li-ion battery
- Compact, lightweight design (3.6 lb device)
- Customizable time, pressure, and zone settings
- Zone Boost feature
- Reinforced, durable construction
- Two-year warranty on all components
- Control Unit Measurements: 9” h x 5” w x 4” d
- Control Unit Weight: 3.5 lbs
- 30-100 mmHg pressure range
- 12V power supply
This product must be shipped to a business address.