Cybex VR1 Back Extension w/SRL
- 475.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Cybex VR1 Back Extension
Looking to outfit your commercial gym with Cybex Equipment? Please contact us for a quote at 888.623.0088.
Known for its high quality resistance training equipment, Cybex wanted to create a line of fitness machines that were scientifically engineered to produce amazing results in less time. Introducing the VR1 line from Cybex.
Developing a strong and well-built lower back is essential for your fitness goals as well as everyday activities. When the lower back is at its best, you will notice a dramatic improvement in all other areas of fitness and functional movement. If you want to take your lower back workout to a new level of excellence, it is time you invested in the elite Cybex VR1 - Back Extension w/SRL.
The Cybex VR1 - Back Extension w/SRL is the newest line from Cybex that focuses on functionality, efficiency, and value. Whether you want to bring a new addition into your home gym or commercial facility, the Cybex VR1 - Back Extension w/SRL provides you with the high quality that you’ve come to expect without the large price tag that you would find with other fitness products.
The Cybex VR1 - Back Extension w/SRL is ideal for your home or commercial facility. Now you can…
- Properly activate the lower back muscles to build a strong back with proper posture
- Protect yourself from the possibility of hyperextension.
- Rely on the high quality from the Cybex name brand
Key Features of the Cybex VR1 - Back Extension w/SRL
- The Cybex VR1 - Back Extension w/SRL includes a revolutionary pelvic stabilization system. Using an advanced yet user-friendly adjustable foot brace, you lock yourself into the hip pad. This unique system allows you to properly engage your hip extensor for optimal pelvic stabilization and lower back utilization.
- Unlike many outdated fitness machines, the Cybex VR1 - Back Extension w/SRL provides the ideal lumbar level, which has been based solely on proper human biomechanics. This axis of rotation promotes the use of the lower back as the primary muscle group. With the pelvis support and stabilization, you don’t have to worry about other muscles taking over the movement. Focus on getting that lower back strong and slender.
- Lumbar extension is important in order to strengthen your lower back but you don’t want to overdo it. Hyperextension can quickly lead to injury. The Cybex VR1 - Back Extension features the start range limiter to ensure that you can safely execute a proper extension.
- Product Number: 13100
- Dimensions: 54 l X 41 w X 62 h
- Machine Weight w/ Standard Stack: 475 lbs.
- Standard Stack: 190 lbs.
- Machine Weight w/ Light Stack: 415 lbs.
- Light Stack: 130 lbs.
2 years Parts / 1 year Labor
120 Days Belts and Cables, Grips and Upholstery