Cybex VR1 Arm Curl, Cable Based
- 145.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Cybex VR1 Arm Curl
Looking to outfit your commercial gym with Cybex Equipment? Please contact us for a quote at 888.623.0088.
This value-engineered line is focused on a compact footprint for the space conscious facility as well as intuitive design for exceptional ease of use. Intuitive design eliminates the need for aligning with axis of rotation. Angled pad fully supports the upper arm to eliminate unwanted shoulder movement. Seat height adjusts to accommodate user height. Rotating cambered handle provides multiple grip positions. Available with gas spring assist.
Key Features of the Cybex VR1 - Arm Curl:
- The intuitive design of the VR1 cable-based arm curl makes it an easy machine to use sit down, reach over the arm pad, grab the bar, and pull. Because it is cable-based, it requires no axis of rotation alignment.
- A rotating cambered handle provides barbell and reverse grip positions which allows users to add an extra dimension to bicep and forearm training.
- Stabilization is enhanced with the large angled pad that supports the full length of the upper arm to eliminate unwanted shoulder movement. The seat height is adjustable which puts the shoulder in the proper position relative to the pad for proper and safe lifting.
- Product Number: 13070
- Dimensions: 54" l x 39" w x 62" h
- Machine Weight w/ Standard Stack: 344 lbs.
- Standard Stack: 145 lbs.
- Machine Weight w/ Light Stack: 299 lbs.
- Light Stack : 100 lbs.
2 years Parts / 1 year Labor
120 Days Belts and Cables, Grips and Upholstery