Cybex Hydro Rower
- 71.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Cybex Hydro Rower
Looking to outfit your commercial gym with Cybex Equipment? Please contact us for a quote at 888.623.0088.
The Cybex Hydro Rower’s unique resistance system delivers a challenging full-body, low-impact workout that easily adapts to rowers at every level. Four resistance levels can be adjusted without having to add or siphon water – offering smooth and natural resistance with each stroke. The Hydro Rower has a sleek design, ergonomic handles, an attractive walnut brown wood finish and steel frame. Its compact footprint, front wheels and easy storage options make it a great addition to your home gym.
Key Features of the Cybex Hydro Rower
- Console displays workout details including time, distance, strokes per minute, and 500-meter split time, as well as heart rate monitoring with optional receiver and chest strap.
- An adjustable footboard and foot straps make for a comfortable and safe rowing experience throughout your workout.
- Dimensions: 84" l x 20.5" w x 22" h
- Weight: 71 lbs (32 kg) without water 108 lbs (49 kg) with water
- Max User Weight: 330 lbs (150 kg)
- Resistance Fluid technology with 4 levels
- Seat to Floor Distance: 11.5"(29 cm)
- Readouts: Time, distance, strokes per minute, 500-meter split time, calories/hour and watts.
- Heart rate monitoring available with optional receiver and chest strap package.
- Adjustments: Footboard with foot straps
- Transport Wheels: Yes
- Power Requirements: 2 × AA batteries
- Ergonomic Handle: Angled handle minimizes strain on hands, wrists and arms. Wide grip to suit all users.
- Storage: Store vertically. Stand optional
5 Years on Frame
3 Years on Tank and Seals
2 Year on Console
1 Year on Labor