Cybex Bravo Press Functional Trainer
- 719.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Cybex Bravo Functional Trainer | Cybex Functional Trainer
Looking to outfit your commercial gym with Cybex Equipment? Please contact us for a quote at 888.623.0088.
No longer is there a need to choose between selectorized equipment and functional trainers. The Bravo Press lets you easily adjust between maximum stabilization, partial stability, and freestanding movements. Talk about an efficient machine! Simple and fast is the name of the game with this machine, which allows for the same pressing motion of the Bravo functional trainer but with fewer adjustments.
Gym goers committed to constantly improving will appreciate the design of the Bravo Press, which builds strength through progressive training and lets users tap into new challenges with each workout.
Key Features of the Cybex Bravo Press
- Adjust both height and horizontal position depending on the task so that you’re constantly challenged
- Systematic Destabilization: customize your workout to progressively build strength and skills – another way to ensure users are constantly challenged
- The machine sticks to what it knows best – pressing movements – each possible exercise requires a maximum of three simple adjustments
- Tilted tubes, adjustable to 21 different positions, make working out comfortable and convenient for users of all heights
- Intentional and carefully planned engineering makes preparing the machine for exercise quick, simple, and hassle-free
- Download the associated mobile app to get access to a number of workouts just for Bravo machines
- Product Number: 18010
- Dimensions: 35" l x 53" w x 83" h
- Machine Weight: 719 lbs (327 kg)
- Weight Stack: Dual 170 lbs (77 kg) stacks, 2:1, 85 lbs (38.6 kg) max load per handle
Optional accessories include
Ergonomic Cybex Utility Bench helps facilitate seated lat pull exercises
2 years Parts / 1 year Labour / 10 years Frame / 120 Days Belts and Cables, Grips and Upholstery