Current Top Sellers
Cybex Commercial Treadmill | Cybex 790T Treadmill
Looking to outfit your commercial gym with Cybex Equipment? Please contact us for a quote at 888.623.0088.
The enhanced speed and incline features of the Cybex 790T Treadmill appeal to those who want more out of their cardio workout. With a top speed of 15.6 miles per hour (25 kph), the treadmill enables users to train at a greater variety of paces, ideal for everything from a mile to marathon or sprint training. The increase in maximum incline from 15% to 20% is great for walkers who want an additional challenge with an increased opportunity for fat burn.
The 790T treadmill incorporates our patented ARMZ stabilizers to provide an added level of safety and a feeling of confidence. The deck is soft at landing, firm in the middle and rigid at toe-off to precisely match the body mechanics of running. As a result, runners experience a smooth, comfortable ride with minimal stress, impact and shock, while a low step-up height makes it easily accessible to all treadmill users. The CardioTouch™ touch screen display on each treadmill offers a single command center for every exercise program, allowing your members to easily set up a workout.
Looking to outfit your commercial gym? Please contact us for a quote.
- With a top speed of 15.6 miles per hour (25 kph), the 790T enables users to train at a greater variety of paces ideal for a mile to marathon length run or sprint training.
- The increase in maximum incline from 15% to 20% is great for walkers who want an additional challenge with an increased opportunity for fat burn.
- An adjustable, dual-speed fan keeps users cool during the most heated workouts, and longer workouts mean better results. Better results = happier members.
- The 790T’s CardioTouch allows users to set a Time, Distance, or Calorie goal for their workout. Your members will enjoy reaching their goals and Personal Trainers will appreciate being able to constantly set new goals for clients.
- Heart rate can be monitored from either the contact grips or hands free from a wireless heart rate transmitter. See it at a glance with a multi-colored LED that displays a different color for specific target heart rate zones.
- Knows whether you are there or not and will stop the belt after the pre-selected waiting period helping to keep users safe. P.S. Don't forget to use the Safety Lanyard.
- Dimensions: 82.5” l × 36” w× 60” h
- Speed Range: 0.5 – 15.6 mph
- Elevation Range: 0%-20%
- Running Area: 60” l × 22” w
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs. (182 kg)
- Machine Weight: 410 lbs. (186 kg)
- Motor: 5 HP peak AC drive motor
- Display: 4.3” Touchscreen for workout and entertainment setup and control; Graphic display of workout profile via 8 × 15 LED matrix; Numeric display of time, distance, calories, calories/hour, METs, Watts, pace and heart rate including multi-color indication of heart rate range; Lower display shows incline and speed.
- Programs: Quick Start (Manual Mode), Nine Workouts with Time, Distance or Calorie Goal, Six Military tests, 1-Mile Fitness test and Gerkin protocol; Workouts have 15 levels
- Power: 115V, 208V -220V, 230V
- Entertainment Options: MYE wireless audio receiver; E3 View embedded HD monitor; Cybex Go
- Handrails: Standard Handrails with patented Cybex ARMZ
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Contact Grips and Wireless
- Connectivity: CSAFE (Fitlinxx® Level 1)
- Charging: USB port supports charging small, USB-chargeable devices
- Compliance: ETL listed to UL1647, ASTM, EN 957, and CSA; FCC Class A; CE Low Voltage, EMC and RoHS Directives
- Safety: E-stop Safety Lanyard and Safety Sentry™ shutdown features
- Convenience features: Speed and Incline controls located on cross bar, Two large water bottle holders, magazine rack and a utility tray.
- Personal Cooling Fan: YES
- Embedded wireless audio receiver: Optional
- Integrated AV controls: Integrated AV controls with dedicated volume and channel/track buttons. Onscreen closed captioning, mute, pause, and last channel buttons
- Safety Sentry: Standard
Cybex Commercial Warranty
5 years on parts, 2 years on labor, 3 years on deck and belt.