Current Top Sellers
Registry Shower Curtain Hooks with Brass Rollerballs, Nickel-Plated Brass, 55D4R (sold individually)
Cybex Commercial Treadmill | Cybex 770T Treadmill
Looking to outfit your commercial gym with Cybex Equipment? Please contact us for a quote at 888.623.0088.
This is not your run-of-the-mill treadmill. The Cybex 770T Treadmill is a breakthrough machine that offers better durability, stability, and greater comfort. Our 700-series cardio equipment offers more entertainment options than any equipment in our history, giving your members the workout experiences they look for. Made of top-grade US steel, the 770T Treadmill is built to stand up to the most demanding gym environments and challenging workouts.
The 770T Treadmill is the first treadmill to incorporate our patented ARMZ stabilizers to provide an added level of safety and a feeling of confidence. The 770T’s deck is soft at landing, firm in the middle and rigid at toe-off to precisely match the body mechanics of running. As a result, runners will experience a smooth, comfortable ride with minimal stress, impact and shock.
- A low step up height makes it easily accessible to all treadmill users.
- The 770T Treadmill's CardioTouch allows users to set a Time, Distance, or Calorie goal for their workout. Your members will enjoy reaching their personal fitness goals and Personal Trainers will appreciate being able to constantly set new goals for clients.
- Heart rate can be monitored from either the contact grips or hands free from a wireless heart rate transmitter. See it at a glance with a multi-colored LED that displays a different color for specific target heart rate zones.
- The Cybex 770T Treamill knows whether you are there or not and will stop the belt after the pre-selected waiting period helping to keep users safe.
- Speed Range: 0.5 - 12.4 mph
- Elevation Range: 0% - 15%
- Running Area: 60" l x 22" w
- Dimensions: 82.5” l × 36” w × 59” h
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs (182 kg)
- Machine Weight: 500 lbs (227 kg)
- Step-up Height: 8.5" (21.5 cm)
- Power: 115V, 208V-220V, 230V
- Entertainment Options: MYE wireless audio receiver; E3 View embedded HD monitor; Cybex Go
- Motor: 5 HP Peak AC motor and 1000lbs thrust incline motor
- Handrails: Standard Handrails with patented Cybex ARMZ
- Charging: USB port supports charging small, USB-chargeable devices
- Display: 4.3” Touchscreen for workout and entertainment setup and control; Graphic display of workout profile via 8 × 15 LED matrix; Numeric display of time, distance, calories, calories/hour, METs, Watts, pace and heart rate including multi-color indication of heart rate range; Lower display shows incline and speed.
- Programs: Quick Start, Manual, 9 programs with Time, Distance or Calorie Goal, 6 Military tests, 1-mile fitness test and Gerkin Protocol
- Convenience Features: Speed and Incline controls located on cross bar, Two large water bottle holders, magazine rack and a utility tray.
- Personal Cooling Fan: YES
- Integrated AV controls: Integrated AV controls with dedicated volume and channel/track buttons. Onscreen closed captioning, mute, pause, and last channel buttons
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Includes Contact and Wireless capability. Multi-color heart shaped LED provides color coded feedback of heart rate.
- Compliance: FCC, ETL listed to UL1647, EN, CE, ASTM, CSA
- Safety: Permanently attached lanyard with removable key
- Safety Sentry: Standard
Cybex Commercial Warranty
5 years on parts, 2 years on labor, 3 years on deck and belt.