Cybex 770AT Arc Trainer
- 400.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Cybex Arc Trainers | Cybex 770AT
Looking to outfit your commercial gym with Cybex Equipment? Please contact us for a quote at 888.623.0088.
Perfect for fitness fans of any level, the 770AT Arc Trainer from Cybex has a user-friendly touch display and a long list of settings for workout customization. This is a high-end commercial upgrade from the 625AT that offers a wider range of options for strength, power, and weight loss while burning more calories than most other cross trainers or elliptical machines.
Features of the Cybex 770AT
- The 770AT Arc Trainer is a high-end commercial cross training workout machine that does the work of three machines in one.
- The standard Muscle Map display screen allows you to easily monitor your progress without distraction.
- The Glide, Stride, and Climb Zones broadens your workout and allows you to train like you are using three different machines. Set in low position for the Glide zone, medium position for Stride, and high position for Climb.
- The machine's unique range of incline and resistance settings allows you to focus on different muscle groups throughout your body, which you can monitor using the innovative Muscle Map.
- Using patented advanced stride technology, the Reverse Arc Motion makes it so your legs move in a natural, biomechanically correct pathway while taking stress off the knees and hip joints. This also allows you to burn more calories and take on more advanced workouts.
- Start in Quick Start mode to begin training right away, or choose from two weight loss workouts, three strength, two shaping, two cardio (including heart rate control), and two power workouts. This also includes Adaptive Power Mode, which changes the machine’s resistance according to your speed.
- Incline Levels: 21
- Stride Length: 24 (61 cm)
- Resistance Range: up to 900 Watts
- Drive type: Two-stage drive
- Brake: Brushless Eddy current brake with generator
- Dimensions: 76" l x 37" w x 62.5" h
- Machine Weight: 404 lbs (183 kg)
- Maximum User Weight: 400 lbs (181 kg)
- Power: 115V, 208-220V, 230V
- Display: 4.3" Touchscreen for Workout and entertainment setup and control Graphic display of profile via 8 x 15 LED. Numeric display of time distance, calories, calories/hour, METs, watts, strides per minute and heart rate including multi-color indication of heart rate range. Lower display shows incline and resistance level.
- Workouts: Quick Start, three Weight Loss, two Cardio, two Shaping, three Strength, as well as Adaptive Power, Constant Power, and Heart Rate Control
- Compliance: ETL listed to UL 1647, FCC Class B, ASTM, EN 957, CE Low Voltage Directive, EMC and ROHS
- Convenience Features: Split level display with magazine rack. Water bottle holder, dual utility tray, and dual speed fan
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Contact and wireless. HR light indicator is multi colored with different color light for specific target heart rate zones
- Languages: 10 languages (English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Russian, Swedish, Danish, Dutch, Canadian English)
- Charging: USB port supports charging small, USB-chargeable devices
- AC Adaptor: AC adapted option provides full time display lighting
- Warranty: 10 yr - frame, 3 yr - parts, 1 yr - labor
- E3 HD View Monitor: A 15.6 inch, wide screen high definition screen that is embedded into the machine’s display area and allows users to easily view their progress and customize their workout settings. It also can charge iPods and iPhones and play a variety of entertainment options.
3 years Parts / 1 year Labour / 10 years Frame / 90 Days Power cords, Power Inlets, Headphone Jack