Cybex Commercial Treadmill | Cybex 625T Treadmill
Looking to outfit your commercial gym with Cybex Equipment? Please contact us for a quote at 888.623.0088.
No other cardio machine has ruled the fitness landscape quite like the treadmill. A staple of any fitness facility, the treadmill has long provided athletes, bodybuilders, and fitness enthusiasts with the means to burn fat, build muscle, and enhance endurance. Not all treadmills are built the same. Some are built with outdated technology, increasing pressure on sensitive joints and eventually leading to strain or injury. When making the investment for a treadmill, you should demand stability, comfort, and efficiency. That’s exactly what you’ll get with the Cybex 625T.
The Cybex 625T is designed around reliable performance for a variety of users. Featuring the latest fitness technology, this treadmill has been created solely on the most up-to-date research on human biomechanics. Ensuring only the highest quality and top-of-the-line fitness tracking applications, the Cybex 625T will help you achieve any number of fitness goals.
Looking to outfit your commercial gym? Please contact us for a quote.
- The Cybex 625T belt has been completely covered to minimize wear and improve user safety. The treadmill has been built to the absolute highest manufacturing standards driven by the fitness industry, making Cybex a leader in exercise equipment
- Stylish and eye-level display, the Cybex 625T provides you with an array of easy to access, easier to set up workout programs and metrics. Focus on your performance without the added frustrations of setting up a workout
- Made with state-of-the-art technology, the Cybex 625T features the IS3 Intelligent Suspension System which ensures a perfect walking, jogging, running, or sprinting environment for all users. Enjoy a soft landing, a firm middle, and a rigid end, which has been proven to match the proper mechanics of running. The Cybex 625T is easy on the joints yet challenging on the muscles that matter.
- Dimensions: 82" l x
- Console: Standard, Split-level display
- Contact Heart Rate: Yes
- Handrails: Standard Handrails
- Incline Range: 0% - 15%
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs
- Motor: 5 HP Peak AC motor and 1000lbs thrust incline motor
- Power Source: 100V 115V 208V -220V 230V
- Programs: Quick Start, Manual, 9 programs including Heart Rate Control, 1-mile fitness test and Gerkin protocol
- Quick Speed Keys: Yes
- Resistance Source: Yes
- Running Surface: 60" l x 22" w
- Speed Range: 0.5 - 12.4 mph 0.8 - 20 km/h
- Manufactures Warranty: 10 yr - frame 3 yr - parts 1 yr - labor 1 yr - deck/belt
Cybex Commercial Warranty
5 years on parts, 2 years on labor, 3 years on deck and belt.