Current Top Sellers
Registry Shower Curtain Hooks with Brass Rollerballs, Nickel-Plated Brass, 55D4R (sold individually)
Cybex Lower Body Arc Trainer | Cybex 625A Arc Trainer
Looking to outfit your commercial gym with Cybex Equipment? Please contact us for a quote at 888.623.0088.
The 625A Lower Body Arc Trainer from Cybex has an array of settings that can be customized to suit a variety of training needs for the lower body. Thanks to technology that builds your resistance and alternates your movement patterns, you can target and firm up muscle groups like your quads or even your butt. This is also a machine that won’t place extra strain on your knees or other joints, thanks to Reverse Arc Motion—only from Cybex.
The 625A Lower Body Arc Trainer is a high-end commercial cross training workout machine that strengthens and conditions your lower body in a variety of ways.
Key Features of the Cybex 625A Lower Body Arc Trainer
- Advanced screen technology allows you to instantly customize your workout without hassle, as well as let you see what muscles are being conditioned during your session.
- Glide, Stride, and Climb Zones broadens your workout and allows you to train for three different incline zones. Set in low position for the Glide zone, medium position for Stride, and high position for the Climb zone.
- The cross trainer is designed to scale its resistance to your weight, to help you get the best training possible and burn more calories than you would otherwise.
- Muscle Targeting: The machine’s unique range of incline (as seen above) and resistance settings allows you to target different muscle groups throughout your lower body.
- Reverse Arc Motion, a patented advanced stride technology, has your legs moving in their biomechanically correct pathways. This prevents injury and pain by reducing stress on the knees and other leg joints while still allowing flexibility and complete range of motion.
- Customize your training session by selecting from Quick Start, Manual, three Weight Loss, three Cardio, two Strength, and Heart Rate Control programs. Each program controls both resistance and machine incline, in addition to coming in 10 different levels.
- Product Number: 626A
- Incline Levels: 21
- Stride Length: 24 (61 cm)
- Resistance Range: up to 900 Watts
- Drive type: Two-stage drive
- Brake: Brushless Eddy current brake with generator
- Dimensions: 76" l x 32" w x 62.5" h
- Machine Weight: 404 lbs (183 kg)
- Maximum User Weight: 400 lbs (181 kg)
- Power: AC Powered: 115V, 208-220V, 230V
- Display: Graphic display of profile via 7 x 15 LED. Numeric display of time distance, calories, calories/hour, METs, watts, strides per minute and heart rate including multi-color indication of heart rate range. Lower display shows time. incline and resistance level.
- Workouts: Quick Start, Manual, three Weight Loss, three Cardio, two Strength and Heart Rate Control. Programs have 10 levels and control both incline and resistance.
- Compliance: ETL listed to UL 1647, FCC Class B, ASTM, EN 957, CE Low Voltage Directive, EMC and ROHS
- Convenience Features: Split level display with magazine rack. Centrally located water bottle holder and dual utility trays.
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Contact and wireless. HR light indicator is multi colored with different color light for specific target heart rate zones
- Languages: 10 languages (English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Russian, Swedish, Danish, Dutch, Canadian English)
- AC Adaptor: AC adapted option provides full time display lighting.
- Warranty: 10 yr - frame, 3 yr - parts, 1 yr - labor
- Customized Appearance: Getting to customize your machine is something unique to Cybex. Choose from white, black, black chrome, metal tone gold, or even platinum. Or, make your selection from over 180 additional custom colors.
Home: 5 years Parts / 3 years Labor
Light Commercial: 3 years Parts / 3 years Labor
Commercial: 3 years Parts / 1 year Labor
Embedded Monitor (E3) 2 years Parts / 1 year Labor
Cybex Go Monitor 2 years Parts / 1 year Labor
Touch Screen (Cardio Touch) 3 years Parts / 1 year Labor
Embedded Receiver 3 years Parts / 1 year Labor
Headphone Jack 90 Days