Cybex 525AT Arc Trainer
- 364.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Cybex Arc Trainer | Cybex 525AT
Looking to outfit your commercial gym with Cybex Equipment? Please contact us for a quote at 888.623.0088.
Whether at home or at the gym, the 525AT Arc Trainer from Cybex is a training force to be reckoned with. Built for durability and high-quality, commercial level cross training, this machine helps produce fast results and burns more calories than is possible with traditional elliptical machines or even most other cross trainers. With a variety of strengthening and conditioning settings, this machine contains user-friendly technology to fully customize any workout.
The 525AT Arc Trainer is a high-end commercial cross training workout machine that can be used primarily for weight loss, cardio, and strength training.
Features of the Cybex 525AT
- Easily view your time, strides per minute, calories burned, and heart rate on a graphic 8 by 5 LED screen.
- Choose from 21 different incline levels to workout in Glide, Stride, or Climb. Spending time in each will work on different muscles and help increase your endurance.
- This machine is designed to scale its resistance according to your weight, making sure you get the best training no matter what size you are.
- The Cybex 525AT's unique range of incline and resistance settings make it possible for you to target different muscle groups for overall strengthening and conditioning.
- This advanced stride technology makes your legs and feet move in a natural, biomechanically correct pathway, thus preventing injury and stress to the joints.
- Customize your training session by selecting one from Quick Start (Manual mode), three weight loss modes, three cardio, and two strength. Each workout program has 10 levels and controls both the incline and resistance during your session.
- Product Number: 525AT
- Incline Levels: 21
- Stride Length: 24 (61 cm)
- Resistance Range: up to 600 Watts
- Drive type: Two-stage drive
- Brake: Brushless Eddy current brake
- Dimensions: 76" l x 30" w x 62.5" h
- Machine Weight: 364 lbs (165 kg)
- Maximum User Weight: 400 lbs (181 kg)
- Power: AC Powered: 115V, 208-220V, 230V
- Display: Graphic display of workout profile via 8 × 5 LED; Numeric display of time, calories, strides per minute, calories per hour and heart rate including multi-color indication of heart rate range; Lower display shows incline and resistance level
- Workouts: Quick Start (Manual mode), three weight loss, three cardio, two strength; Workouts have 10 levels and controls both incline and resistance.
- Compliance: ETL listed to UL 1647, FCC Class B, ASTM, EN 957, CE Low Voltage Directive, EMC and RoHS
- Convenience Features: Split level display with magazine rack. Centrally located water bottle holder and dual utility trays.
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Contact Grips and Wireless
- Languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Swedish, Japanese, Russian, Danish, Dutch
- E3 HD View Monitor: A 15.6 inch high definition screen that is embedded into the machine’s display area with three different viewing modes. With this high-quality screen, you’ll be able to make sure you’re only seeing what you want during your training session.
- Customized Appearance: Match the machine with any decorating scheme by choosing from white, black, black chrome, metal tone gold, or even platinum sparkle. Or, go beyond and choose from over 180 additional custom colors.
Home: Parts:5 years Labor:3 year Light Commercial: Parts: 3 years Labor:1 year Commercial: Parts: 1 year Labor:1 year