First Degree Fitness E316 Evolution Fluid Rower
- 330.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Commercial Grade Designed for Health Clubs use. The E316 Fluid Rower is FDF’s champion indoor rower designed for the health club or commercial gym environment. The unique direct drive design of this fluid rower provides a close emulation to real on-water rowing, with the rider experiencing the sight, sound and feel of the water churning through the tank. Dual seat rails provide enclosed roller surfaces for a cleaner, smoother and safer action. With unrivaled natural catch and resistance the E316 Fluid Rower has an angled tank with straight line configuration. Featuring FDF’s patented Variable Fluid innovation for instant adjustable resistance at the turn of a lever, the twin tank system delivers a massive range of resistance to suit every rower. The E316 Fluid Rower has a small footprint with easy mobility and compact storage, making it ideal for group classes, cardio areas and quality home gyms.
Key Features Tank
- 16 Level Patented Variable Fluid Resistance (VFR), to suit ANY fitness level.
- Direct Drive System (Patent Pending) Monitor.
- Interactive Performance Monitor (IPM) with USB port.
- The IPM displays: time; speed; distance; stoke rate; calories per hour; watts; 16 level adjustment, pacer.
- The IPM gives you quick start, manual programs, interval training, USB port allows interactive programming.
- Fitted with Heart Rate receiver as standard & compatible with all main HR belts.
- Height Adjustable footplates with Advance Heel Cradle footboard design (Reg, Design) and straps to ensure optimal foot placement and comfortable rowing position.
- Rigid frame construction for maximum stability.
- Rubber feet for adhesion to floor surfaces and to prevent damage.
- Seat at "office chair” height for ease of entry and exit.
- Optional Back Support Handle – Dyneema® cable- no noisy chains, no lubrication.
- Deluxe Ergonomic handle allows comfortable grip and minimized strain on forearms wrists and hands.
- Extended transport wheels for ease of movement.
- Air Glide low friction seat rollers, concealed for cleaner, safer, and smoother ride.
- Tough hardened dual anodized aluminum seat rails.
|DISPLAY||Interactive Performance Monitor|
|HANDLEBAR DESIGN||Deluxe Ergonomic Handle|
|MAX USER WEIGHT||330 lbs|
|PROGRAMS||Quick Start, Manual Programs, Interval Training|
|RAIL||Dual seat rails in anodized aluminum|
|RESISTANCE||Variable Fluid Resistance|
|WARRANTY||Frame - 10 years, Seat and Tank - 3 years, Monitor and Wear Items - 2 years|