First Degree Fitness VIK2AR Horizontal Viking AR Rower
- 300.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
The Viking 2 AR Indoor Rower is constructed from solid American Ash with metal fixtures and precision components to produce a rowing platform that will last a lifetime. The perfect integration of style and quality the Viking 2 AR Indoor rower gives riders the emulation of rowing on water – with the twin tank providing the sight, sound and feel of actual on-water rowing.
The outstanding performance of this rowing machine is obvious from the moment you apply resistance – it’s instant catch and consistent feel throughout the stroke gives you the best body workout for rapid calorie burn and will continually challenge you to meet your next fitness goal.
- Adjustable Fluid Resistance, from feather-light to Olympic sprint at the turn of a dial.
- "No dead spots. Unique triple bladed impeller and baffled tank internals deliver instant catch and consistent resistance throughout the whole stroke.
- Multi-level computer complete with USB port. Display shows: time, distance, 500M split time, strokes per minute, calories per hour, watts and heart rate.
- Height adjustable footplates and straps to ensure optimal foot placement and comfortable rowing position.
- Durable belt drive – smooth, clean, quiet and again maintenance free.
- Deluxe ergonomic design allows comfortable grip and minimised strain on forearms, wrists and hands.
- Ethically produced from solid American Ash construction.
- Simplified assembly and virtually maintenance free.
- Home / Light Commercial use warranty
|RESISTANCE||Adjustable Fluid Resistance|
|FOOTBOARD||Height adjustable footplates|
|MAX USER WEIGHT||150kg (300lb)|