First Degree Fitness MONACO Horizontal Monaco Challenge AR Fluid Rower
- 330.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
The Monaco Challenge AR (Adjustable Resistance) Fluid Rower by First Degree Fitness is designed and engineered by professional rowers and craftsman using only the highest degree of quality components – ensuring complete satisfaction in function, performance, and reliability. With its patented Fluid Technology, First Degree Fitness has incorporated the truest emulation of sensation, sight, and sound of real on-water rowing captured in the private setting of your own home. With its sleek red-toned appearance and durable construction, the Monaco Challenge AR Fluid Rower has the capability to allow the rower to control and adjust the resistance from "Feather light” to "Olympic sprint” delivering a silky smooth resistance to the user’s effort and instantaneous response to input with no "flat sport”. With water resistance being the most accurate manner in which to simulate actual outdoor rowing, the Monaco Challenge AR Fluid Rower provides a smooth and consistent sensation throughout the range of motion of the exercise experience. The Monaco Challenge AR features an advanced computer monitor providing the rower with measurable performance output. With the updated USB connectivity and your computer, you have the ability to record your workout sessions, connect with the internet for online racing, and access the web-based logging and ranking system. The Monaco Challenge AR provides an ergonomically designed seat that rides on precision bearings and rollers for absolute smoothness, an upgraded footboard with advanced heel support, and an innovative soft grip handle to eliminate stress on the hands and wrist during the comfortable, but physical workout. The upgraded tank density and seals add to the product’s overall strength and endurance capabilities for convenient indoor use. Let the new Monaco Challenge AR Fluid Rower take you to the next level of rowing.
- Adjustable Resistance, from "feather light" to "Olympic sprint” at the turn of a dial
- No dead spots! Patented twin tank design with stainless steel flywheel/impeller delivers perfect catch and consistent resistance throughout the entire stroke.
- Multi-level exercise monitor (with USB port for extended functionality): time, distance, 500M split time, strokes per minute, calories per hour, watts, interval training and (optional) heart rate.
- Computer USB Connection: Record workout sessions, connect with online racing, and access web based logging and ranking system.
- Advanced Heel Cradle for fast adjustment, secure heel capture and allows for variable foot placement.
- Active recoil system to facilitate rapid stroke rate via extended bungee length and precision (German INA) dual one-way bearings.
- Smooth action seat that shapes to the user with textured finish to prevent slip.
- Ergonomic design to prevent strain on arms, wrists and hands.
- Highest quality anodised aluminium seat rail for smoothness, appearance, strength and durability.
- Rigid frame construction provides unmatched platform stability.
- Quality transport wheels for ease of movement.
- Length: 2022mm (79.6”), Width: 521mm (20.5”), Height: 572mm (22.5”).
|RESISTANCE||Adjustable Fluid Resistance|
|FOOTBOARD||Height adjustable footplates|
|SEAT||low friction seat|
|MAX USER WEIGHT||150kg (330lb)|