First Degree Fitness DAYTONA Horizontal Daytona Challenge AR Fluid Rower
- 300.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
The Daytona Challenge Adjustable Resistance Rower makes ingenious use of the unique physical properties of water. Just as a wave can be anything from a gentle ripple to a raging ocean surf, so the Daytona Challenge A/R Rower instantly adapts from a light warm-up to a fierce Workout, by adjusting the resistance level. That’s because with water, the harder you exercise, the tougher it gets. Ask any rower! Daytona Challenge A/R Rower has been developed in collaboration with professional rowers to deliver the feel, sight and sound of real on-water rowing.
The multiple chamber, ribbed tank internals provide natural ‘catch’ at the start of the stroke, and the most smooth and consistent resistance you will find on any rowing ergometer. The water level is easily varied through the adjustable resistance system to change the overall resistance profile to perfectly suit every user.
- Tank is made of tough polycarbonate shell with a triple-bladed stainless steel paddle. Variable water volume from 9 to 17 liters. This is built to last.
- Computer displays: Time, distance, 500m split time, strokes per minute, calories per hour, watts, interval training, and optional heart rate reception.
- Height adjustable footplates and straps to ensure optimal foot placement and comfortable rowing position.
- Footboard offers a unique heel support system. Instantly adjusts to foot size. You can row in trainers, sneakers, socks, or bare feet.
- Super comfortable seat that rides on precision bearings and rollers for absolute smoothness.
- Ergonomic design to prevent strain on arms, wrists and hands.
- Highest quality anodised aluminium seat rail for smoothness, appearance, strength and durability.
- Built-in transit wheels: Built to be light and easy to move around. Stores in just 21” x 20”.
|FOOTBOARD||Height adjustable footplates|
|SEAT||Delrin® low friction seat|
|MAX USER WEIGHT||136kg (300lb)|