BOSU NexGen Pro Balance Trainer
- Ships in 1-2 weeks (subject to change)
- 10.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
BOSU NexGen Balance Trainer | BOSU Balance Trainer
Next Generation BOSU® Balance Trainer with textured design is all about functionality. This means being able to use it in the most effective ways possible. With enhanced grip with either hands or feet on the dome, the textured markings allow for precise body positioning and cueing for cardio, agility, strength, core, balance and mobility exercises and drills.
Available in blue with Made in the USA logo, light grey rim, and a black, dually over molded platform for extra strength with a smooth, non-skid, non-marking base.
- (1) BOSU NexGen Pro Balance Trainer
- (1) Dual Action Hand Pump
- (1) Owners Manual
BOSU NexGen Exercises
- Dome Push-Ups: Position hands using the channel markings perpendicular to your body and compress into the dome with the outsides of your hands. Using the channel markings allow you to be precise with every rep, and if small adjustments need to be made to the position, you can precisely match both sides and then remember that positioning for future sets. Any plank or push-up variation can be done with this precision hand placement.
- Jump Stick & Turn: Align the feet on top of the dome, using the channel markings and center logo for precision. Jump and stick, making sure the foot positioning is the same on the landing as it was on the take-off. Add a quarter turn with each Jump Stick, using the markings to assess precision landings.
- Single Leg Balance and Reflexive Training: Single leg balance drills have been a hallmark of BOSU Training since the beginning. The new design helps position the standing foot with precision in various locations (center, slightly forward/back, slightly side). The textured quadrants can be used as a reference point for other body parts to tap or touch. For example, balance on one leg and tap the opposite foot in each of the quadrants; or, balance on one leg, flex the ankle/knee/hip of that leg and touch each of the quadrants with one or both hands.
- Lateral Over the Dome:Quick cardio/agility drills like this feel great on the textured surface, and precise foot placement can be emphasized.
- Walk-Over Push-Ups: Position one hand on the dome and one on the floor. After a push-up, walk the hands over the top, using the textured channels as guides for even hand placement.
- Helps to target and engage more abdominal, back, glute, hip and arm muscles during exercises and creates more intense and efficient workouts
- Constructed of high-quality, burst-resistant material that features a six-sided surface design for proper alignment and positioning to get the most out of each workout
- Fill to only 80% on first inflation and allow ball to sit overnight or for several hours at this inflation level before fully inflating
- Proudly made in the U.S.A
|Maximum User Weight||350 lbs|
|Material||Latex-free, burst resistant material|
|Country of Origin||USA|