Airex Balance Beam
- 5.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
The AIREX Balance products are active therapy and training devices made of the familiar soft AIREX® foam material. The Balance-beam was developed especially for clinical balance and proprioception exercises. Based on the shape of a conventional balance beam it is used mainly in physiotherapy and to regain walking and foot functions. The flat beam is safe for balancing and training. Lying down on the Balance-beam strengthening the abdominal and back musculature is also possible.
The foam material features the same destabilising properties as the other Balance products. Due to the yielding foam the body is constantly challenged in order to maintain balance and stabilise the joints. More and deeper muscles are trained as a result compared to performing the same exercises without the Balance-beam. The control functions of the brain are activated and the receptors in the area of the joints and fascia system are stimulated more strongly.
- Hygienic - Simple to clean, antimicrobial finishing.
- Extra big - Excess length or width for extra comfort, a wide range of applications and special requirements
- Water repellent - Closed cell foam. No penetration of water or dirt.
- Multifunctional - Versatile application. Indoors, outdoors and in water.
- Use the products barefoot or in socks (no sneakers)
- If your products get dirty, clean them with ordinary soapy water. Disinfection is not going to be necessary thanks to integrated Sanitized protection!
- Let the AIREX products air dry thoroughly if they get wet (they can also be used outdoors)
- Dimensions: 62.99" L × 9.45" W × 2.36" H