Haiku Ceiling Fan, 52", Black | Big Ass Fans
- 24.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Available in a variety of attractive finishes
The Haiku airfoils are made from five-layer Moso bamboo or aircraft-grade aluminum and available in a range of finishes to match any and every room style. Finish options include White, Black, Caramel, Cocoa, Brushed Aluminum, and Driftwood.
3 diameter options for every room size
Big Ass Fan's Haiku is available with airfoils in 3 diameters: 52", 60", and 84". Each airfoil is hand-selected and laser-measured for matching length, weight, and balance.
Optional lighting kits for indoor models
Haiku's add-on lighting options include sleek, smart, and stylish Uplighting and fully dimmable LED Kits. Please note that lighting kits are only available on indoor models only. Haiku Uplight is not interchangeable or combinable with the standard LED Kit, and cannot be installed post-purchase.
The World's First Smart Ceiling Fan
The Haiku outpaces competitors by offering the industry's best smart functionality and control options.
Fan Eco: Fan Eco mode uses patent-pending technology to deliver unmatched energy savings without sacrificing the cooling airflow power of the Haiku—all activated with just the touch of a button through the mobile app.
SenseMe™ Technology: Big Ass Fans' patented SenseMe Technology monitors your air with temperature, humidity, and motion sensors. Using the mobile app, users can set their ideal comfort preferences and let SenseMe take care of the rest.
Smart Home Integration: Wi-Fi connectivity integrates Haiku with devices like Google Home and Amazon Alexa to enable voice activation for hands-free fan and light controls. Take it a step further and integrate Haiku with Ecobee smart thermostats to maximize your energy efficiency.
Big Ass Fans Black 52" Ceiling Fan | Haiku Residential Ceiling Fan
Haiku is part of Big Ass Fans sleek and efficient residential use fans. This fan is constructed with aircraft-grade aluminum and has smart features for ease of use. The SenseMe technology monitors the environment including the temperature, humidity and motion sensors to provide optimal comfort in your home. The fan can be Wi-Fi connected and can be used with the Haiku Mobile App, Google Home and Amazon Alexa for hands-free control. Elevate any room with this energy-conscious, stylish and cutting-edge smart home fan from Big Ass Fans.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum airfoils
- SenseMe technology integrates with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and ecobee thermostats
- Seven speed settings
- Premium remote included
- Low profile mounting
- Permanent-magnet motor for whisper quiet airflow
- 15 ft x 15 ft coverage. Ideal for smaller bedrooms, walkways, and home offices
Special Control Modes:
- Whoosh - stimulates a natural breeze
- Sleep - gradually reduces the fan's speed
- Timer - automatically shuts off after a specific period of time
- Fan Eco - optimizes performance while saving energy
Size Matters - With a variety of sizes and mounting options the Haiku offers a comfortable solution for any space.
- 60 inches: 20 ft x 20 ft coverage. Perfect for family rooms, master bedrooms, and kitchens. Find this size here.
- 84 inches: 30 ft x 30 ft coverage. Great for open floor plans, workshops, and outdoor spaces. Find this size here.
- Low Profile Mount: The ideal choice for flat ceilings 8 to 10.5 feet
- Universal Mount: Versatile mount for flat and sloped ceilings and beams from 10.5 to 18 feet
Haiku features optional Lighting Kits to brighten your day or set the mood for comfort.
Haiku LED Kit
- 16 dimmable light levels
- Output of up to 1,280 lumens
- Integrates with SenseMe motion sensor
- Remote, mobile app, and voice controls available
- Warm color temperature of 2,700 K
Haiku Ambient Uplight
- Creates a luxurious aesthetic with soft, indirect illumination
- Accents your style and adds depth to your space’s dynamic
- Offers all the functionality of Haiku’s traditional LED kit
- Diameter: 52"
- Operating Voltage: 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- Ambient Operational Temperature: 32° to 104° F
- Sound Level: <35 dba at max speed