Defibtech Stand-Alone AED Training Bundle, Non-Working
- 10.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Defibtech | Stand-Alone AED Training Bundle
Call 888.623.0088 for best pricing
The Defibtech Training AED looks and feels like the real thing, but you won't easily confuse it with a real AED because it's plainly labeled as a training device.
The Stand-Alone AED Trainer can be used to instruct students in the various operating modes of Defibtech DDU-100 Series AEDs, and in the use of an AED as part of a standard rescue protocol.
The DDU-100TR is similar to a functional DDU-100 series AED in form and operation, but all rubberized exterior surfaces are red, instead of black, to clearly distinguish the unit as a training device that cannot be used to defibrillate a real patient.
What makes this training device so affordable and practical is that it uses a rechargeable battery and reusable training electrode pads. Software is consistent with AHA G2010 Guidelines.
The unit uses a remote control so instructors can control and produce the most realistic scenarios without getting in the way of the student.
- Training AED, DDU-100TR
- One (1) Pair Reusable Adult Electrode Training Pads, DDP-101TR
- Rechargeable Training Battery, DCF-DBP-RC2
- Training Battery Charger, DTR-201
- Remote Control, DTR-400
- Simple one button operation that allows a trainee to conduct AED training practices under a "real-world" simulation
- Voice instructions lead the user through the rescue, clearly and concisely stating each instruction, one step at a time
- Compact, lightweight, durable and fully-integrated design with no lids or moving parts that would confuse or delay a rescue
- Rubberized surfaces are in red to help distinguish the unit as a training device
- Compact, portable and lightweight Defibtech AEDs have won numerous awards for design and innovation
- Qualifies for free ground shipping to commercial addresses in the contiguous 48 United States
- Dimensions: 7.3" w x 9.5" h x 2.3" d
This product must be shipped to a business address.