Bradley Corp. Dual Napkin/Tampon Dispenser & Disposal
(You save )
- BRA 4017
- 20.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
TALK TO AN EXPERT
Bradley BRA-4017 Napkin/Tampon Dispenser & Disposal
Stainless Steel Cleaning and Maintenance
- Wipe or polish with the grain direction of satin finishes
- Remove any cleaning or soap residue from stainless surface with water and wipe dry with clean cloth
- Avoid cleaning products containing bleach, hydrochloric acids and or chlorides . . . these are frequently found in toilet bowl or tile cleaners and in abrasive scrubbing powders.
- Avoid use of steel wool which can leave behind fi ne particles that cause surface rust.
- Avoid use of abrasive cleaners on bright polish stainless steel surfaces.
- Bradley Dual Napkin/Tampon Dispenser Specifications
- Bradley Stainless Steel Cleaning Instructions
|Manufacturer Part Number||BRA-4017|
|Dimensions||14 1/8" w x 6 1/8" d x 28 1/8" h|
|Capacity||30 napkins & 28 tampons|
|Material||Satin-finish stainless steel|
|Operation Cost Settings||25 cents, 50 cents or free|
|Mounting Option||Recessed, Semi-Recessed or Surface Mounted|