American Specialties Napkin/Tampon Dispenser
- 33.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
American Specialties ASI-0468 Dual Napkin/Tampon Dispenser
Stainless Steel Cleaning and Maintenance
- Wipe or polish with the grain direction of satin finishes
- Remove any cleaning or soap residue from stainless surface with water and wipe dry with clean cloth
- Avoid cleaning products containing bleach, hydrochloric acids and or chlorides . . . these are frequently found in toilet bowl or tile cleaners and in abrasive scrubbing powders.
- Avoid use of steel wool which can leave behind fi ne particles that cause surface rust.
- Avoid use of abrasive cleaners on bright polish stainless steel surfaces.
- American Specialties Dual Napkin/Tampon Dispenser Specifications
- American Specialties Stainless Steel Cleaning Instructions
|Manufacturer Part Number||ASI-0468|
|Dimensions||21" w x 12" d x 31" h|
|Capacity||30 napkins | 27 tampons|
|Material||Satin-finish stainless steel|
|Operation Cost Settings||25 cents, 50 cents or free|