York Barbell Vertical Knee Raise with Dip
- 20.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
York Barbell STS VKR | Vertical Knee Raise
The York Barbell Vertical Knee Raise with Dip is designed to provide an intense ab workout while eliminating strain on the lower back. Used to tighten and strengthen your midsection, the angled dip bar was designed to fit users of different sizes. The heavy contour foam padding provides extra support for all users.
Intended for high-use, commercial spaces, this vertical knee raise offers durable commercial rated upholstery that is easy to wipe down and keep clean.
- Multi-functional accommodating for abdominal and upper-body exercises combined into one unit
- Angled dip bar design fits different users
- Ergonomically angled elbow pads for maximum comfort and stability
- Heavy contour foam padding for extra support
- Commercial fitness centers
- Garage gyms
- School weight rooms
- Military institutions
- Performance Centers
|Manufacturer Part Number||54032 or 55032|
|Color||White or Silver|
|Finish||Baked on Powder Coat Finish|
|Dimensions||52" l x 30" w x 66" h|
|Frame Construction||11 Gauge Steel Frame|
|Warranty||Frame, Bearings & Bushings: 5 Years | Parts & Hardware: 1 Year | Upholstery: 90 days|
York Barbell Manufacturer's Warranty
- 5 years: Frame
- 5 years: Bearings / bushings
- 1 year: Cables
- 90 days: Upholstery (for wear-through and stitching)
- 1 year: All other parts
Platforms & Plyometric Boxes Warranty
- One year: Conditional warranty on frame and construction due to defects in material and workmanship only.
- 90-days: Urethane finish and rubber. No warranty on custom logos.
- Note: This warranty does not cover warping, cracking, or other environmental damage. Warranty does not cover damage to the wood or urethane finish caused by equipment (i.e. street shoes without rubber athletic soles; weight plates, bars, benches or other hard objects dropped on the wood portion of the platform).
- 1 year: Elite Olympic Competition Bars and York Olympic Training Bars.*
- 1 year: Power Bars.***
- 1 year: International bars.*
- 1 year: Urethane-covered plates.**
- 1 year: Rubber-covered plates.**
- 1 year: Pro-Style Dumbbells.**
- 1 year: Rubber Hex Dumbbells.**
- 1 year: Rubber Training Bumper Plates.**
- 90 days: Accessory machine handles.**
Iron and Steel Warranty>/h3>
* Warranty covers defects in structural integrity only; does not include bending.
** Covers defects in the structural integrity only. Coatings not warranted.
*** Warrant covers breakage only; does not include bending.
Warranty does not cover power bars used for Olympic style lifting movements. Only Elite Olympic Competition and Olympic Training Bars should be used for Olympic-lifting movements. Warranty does not cover coating (urethane, rubber, chrome, or paint).