York Barbell Technique Box, 54259
- 45.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
York Barbell Technique Box | Power Lift Technique Boxes
Made to stack on top of the York Barbell Plyo Boxes, the York Barbell Technique Boxes are made for seeing up for deadlifts or cleans with the bar starting above the standard height. The boxes are scooped for cradling the loaded barbell in place.
Designed with the athlete in mind these technique boxes are ideal for partial weight lifts. Also known as a pulling block, the contoured technique box is specially designed to hold weight plates. The best use is to use them with other York plyo boxes, the brass catches perform as a safe and secure platform to nearly any height.
York plyometric and step up boxes are perfect for commercial gyms, personal trainers and home gyms.
- Beveled Technique Boxes are made to stack on Plyo/Step-up boxes
- Topped with 1/2" rubber
- Three coats of commercial grade, polyurethane finish
|Manufacturer Part Number||54259|
|Color||Natural Wood base and black rubber|
|Material||3/4" oak veneer plywood|
|Finish||Triple polyurethane glossy finish|
|Dimensions||24" l x 24" w x 5" h|
|Country of Origin||North America|
|Warranty||1 year against manufacturer defects|
- 5 years: Frame
- 5 years: Bearings / bushings
- 1 year: Cables
- 90 days: Upholstery (for wear-through and stitching)
- 1 year: All other parts
Platforms & Plyometric Boxes Warranty
- One year: Conditional warranty on frame and construction due to defects in material and workmanship only.
- 90-days: Urethane finish and rubber. No warranty on custom logos.
- Note: This warranty does not cover warping, cracking, or other environmental damage. Warranty does not cover damage to the wood or urethane finish caused by equipment (i.e. street shoes without rubber athletic soles; weight plates, bars, benches or other hard objects dropped on the wood portion of the platform).
- 1 year: Elite Olympic Competition Bars and York Olympic Training Bars.*
- 1 year: Power Bars.***
- 1 year: International bars.*
- 1 year: Urethane-covered plates.**
- 1 year: Rubber-covered plates.**
- 1 year: Pro-Style Dumbbells.**
- 1 year: Rubber Hex Dumbbells.**
- 1 year: Rubber Training Bumper Plates.**
- 90 days: Accessory machine handles.**
Iron and Steel Warranty>/h3>
* Warranty covers defects in structural integrity only; does not include bending.
** Covers defects in the structural integrity only. Coatings not warranted.
*** Warrant covers breakage only; does not include bending.
Warranty does not cover power bars used for Olympic style lifting movements. Only Elite Olympic Competition and Olympic Training Bars should be used for Olympic-lifting movements. Warranty does not cover coating (urethane, rubber, chrome, or paint).