York Barbell Rubber Hex Dumbbells, 2.5-125 lbs options (sold individually)
- 5.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
York Barbell Dumbbell | Rubber Hex Dumbbells
These safe, attractive dumbbells have contoured chrome handles and durable rubber-covered heads for increased safety and comfort. Built to last, the heads of York Barbells Rubber Hex Dumbbells are permanently affixed to the solid steel handle, while the rubber coating on the heads increases durability, protects flooring and equipment, reduces noise and makes the dumbbells easy to clean.
Available in weights 2.5 – 30 lbs in 2.5 lbs increments, and from 30 – 125 lbs in 5 lbs increments, the rubber hex dumbbells are rated for commercial use and can be found everywhere from commercial clubs to CrossFit gyms to military installations.
Need a commercial-grade dumbbell rack to neatly store all of your new weights? Then pick up the York Professional Dumbbell Rack and completely outfit your professional or personal workout space with York Dumbell's legendary quality and style.
- Heads are permanently torque-threaded to handles for durability
- Contoured chrome handles fit well in your hands
- High quality rubber surrounding the outer rim for increased floor protection
- Non-rolling hex design
- Commercial fitness centers
- Garage gyms
- School weight rooms
- Military institutions
- Performance Centers
|Manufacturer Part Number||34050-34080|
|Head Material||Rubber encased|
|Handle Material||Knurled chrome handles|
|Handle Thickness||2.5-17.5 lb: 25mm | 20-125 lb: 35mm|
|Available Weights||2.5 - 30 lbs in 2.5 lb increments, and 30 - 125 lbs in 5 lb increments|
|Country of Origin||North America|
|Warranty||1 Year against manufacturer defects|
York Barbell Manufacturer's Warranty
- 5 years: Frame
- 5 years: Bearings / bushings
- 1 year: Cables
- 90 days: Upholstery (for wear-through and stitching)
- 1 year: All other parts
Platforms & Plyometric Boxes Warranty
- One year: Conditional warranty on frame and construction due to defects in material and workmanship only.
- 90-days: Urethane finish and rubber. No warranty on custom logos.
Warranty does not cover warping, cracking, or other environmental damage. Warranty does not cover damage to the wood or urethane finish caused by equipment (i.e. street shoes without rubber athletic soles; weight plates, bars, benches or other hard objects dropped on the wood portion of the platform).
Iron and Steel Warranty
- 1 year: Elite Olympic Competition Bars and York Olympic Training Bars.*
- 1 year: Power Bars.***
- 1 year: International bars.*
- 1 year: Urethane-covered plates.**
- 1 year: Rubber-covered plates.**
- 1 year: Pro-Style Dumbbells.**
- 1 year: Rubber Hex Dumbbells.**
- 1 year: Cast Iron Kettlebells.**
- 1 year: Rubber Training Bumper Plates.**
- 90 days: Accessory machine handles.**
* Warranty covers defects in structural integrity only; does not include bending.
** Covers defects in the structural integrity only. Coatings not warranted.
*** Warrant covers breakage only; does not include bending.
Warranty does not cover power bars used for Olympic style lifting movements. Only Elite Olympic Competition and Olympic Training Bars should be used for Olympic-lifting movements. Warranty does not cover coating (urethane, rubber, chrome, or paint).