Current Top Sellers
York Barbell Olympic Incline Bench with Gun Rack | Incline Bench
Designed and built for commercial use in garage gyms, school weight rooms and commercial gyms, the York Barbell Olympic Inline Weight Bench includes and adjustable seat and a 3-level gun rack style Olympic bar holder on the bench uprights to accommodate any size user. An emphasis on safety, the spotters platform is diamond plated and skid resistant and located directly behind the incline weight lifting bench.
Built with longevity in mind, the heavy-duty steel construction is fully powder coated to reduce typical signs of wear, while the dense, 2" thick padding offers you ample support and comfort even under heavy barbell payloads. The incline bench offers durable commercial rated upholstery that is easy to wipe down and keep clean.
- Polished chrome gun rack style bar holders for extended wear
- Adjustable seat pad with fixed 30 degree angled back pad for isolation of the upper chest
- Diamond plate, non-skid spotting platform standard
- Heavy contour foam padding for extra support
- Commercial fitness centers
- Garage gyms
- School weight rooms
- Military institutions
- Performance Centers
|Manufacturer Part Number||55038|
|Finish||Baked on Powder Coat Finish|
|Dimensions||48.5" d x 48.5" w x 59" h|
|Frame Construction||11 Gauge Steel Frame|
|Warranty||Frame, Bearings & Bushings: 5 Years | Parts & Hardware: 1 Year | Upholstery: 90 days|
York Barbell Manufacturer's Warranty
- 5 years: Frame
- 5 years: Bearings / bushings
- 1 year: Cables
- 90 days: Upholstery (for wear-through and stitching)
- 1 year: All other parts
Platforms & Plyometric Boxes Warranty
- One year: Conditional warranty on frame and construction due to defects in material and workmanship only.
- 90-days: Urethane finish and rubber. No warranty on custom logos.
- Note: This warranty does not cover warping, cracking, or other environmental damage. Warranty does not cover damage to the wood or urethane finish caused by equipment (i.e. street shoes without rubber athletic soles; weight plates, bars, benches or other hard objects dropped on the wood portion of the platform).
- 1 year: Elite Olympic Competition Bars and York Olympic Training Bars.*
- 1 year: Power Bars.***
- 1 year: International bars.*
- 1 year: Urethane-covered plates.**
- 1 year: Rubber-covered plates.**
- 1 year: Pro-Style Dumbbells.**
- 1 year: Rubber Hex Dumbbells.**
- 1 year: Rubber Training Bumper Plates.**
- 90 days: Accessory machine handles.**
Iron and Steel Warranty>/h3>
* Warranty covers defects in structural integrity only; does not include bending.
** Covers defects in the structural integrity only. Coatings not warranted.
*** Warrant covers breakage only; does not include bending.
Warranty does not cover power bars used for Olympic style lifting movements. Only Elite Olympic Competition and Olympic Training Bars should be used for Olympic-lifting movements. Warranty does not cover coating (urethane, rubber, chrome, or paint).