Current Top Sellers
York Barbell North American Black Oxide Bar, 7', 32mm, 32120
York Barbell Bar | Weight Bar
This 7' Black Oxide Bar has York's signature split sleeve design, replacing the outdated bolt and sleeve assembly, which ensures that the sleeve will not loosen or detach. The center shafts of Black Oxide International Bars are finished with a black oxide coating, and the sleeves are hard chrome plated, making it a strikingly attractive bar.
The York Barbell Black Oxide bar has an aggressive grip that is great for both powerlifting and static movements such as squatting and bench press. It's better for squats and bench presses as opposed to deadlifts or cleans as it features a 32mm diameter and center knurling. It is no surprise why this is one of the most popular bars found in Corporate Fitness Centers, CrossFit, Studios and Garage Gyms around the world.
- Commercial Grade Bar
- Black Oxide Finish
- Bushing Sleeves
- Center Knurling
- 1500lb Static Test
- 150,000 PSI
- Commercial fitness centers
- Garage gyms
- School weight rooms
- Military institutions
- Performance Centers
|Manufacturer Part Number||32120|
|Bar Length||2200 mm (7')|
|Bar Diameter||32mm (1.25")|
|Weight Limit||1,500 lbs|
|Material||Highest grade North American steel|
|Distance Between Sleeve Collars||51.625"|
|Sleeve Coating||Chrome finish|
|Bar Coating||Black Oxide|
|Country of Origin||North America|
|Warranty||1-Year Warranty covers defects in structural integrity of bar.|
York Barbell Manufacturer's Warranty
- 5 years: Frame
- 5 years: Bearings / bushings
- 1 year: Cables
- 90 days: Upholstery (for wear-through and stitching)
- 1 year: All other parts
Platforms & Plyometric Boxes Warranty
- One year: Conditional warranty on frame and construction due to defects in material and workmanship only.
- 90-days: Urethane finish and rubber. No warranty on custom logos.
- Note: This warranty does not cover warping, cracking, or other environmental damage. Warranty does not cover damage to the wood or urethane finish caused by equipment (i.e. street shoes without rubber athletic soles; weight plates, bars, benches or other hard objects dropped on the wood portion of the platform).
- 1 year: Elite Olympic Competition Bars and York Olympic Training Bars.*
- 1 year: Power Bars.***
- 1 year: International bars.*
- 1 year: Urethane-covered plates.**
- 1 year: Rubber-covered plates.**
- 1 year: Pro-Style Dumbbells.**
- 1 year: Rubber Hex Dumbbells.**
- 1 year: Rubber Training Bumper Plates.**
- 90 days: Accessory machine handles.**
Iron and Steel Warranty>/h3>
* Warranty covers defects in structural integrity only; does not include bending.
** Covers defects in the structural integrity only. Coatings not warranted.
*** Warrant covers breakage only; does not include bending.
Warranty does not cover power bars used for Olympic style lifting movements. Only Elite Olympic Competition and Olympic Training Bars should be used for Olympic-lifting movements. Warranty does not cover coating (urethane, rubber, chrome, or paint).