Current Top Sellers
York Barbell Neo-Hex Fitbells Club Pack + Neo-Hex Rack, 15612
York Barbell Fitbells | Vinyl Dumbbell Set with Rack
York's Neo-Hex Neoprene Fitbells are available with a thick, durable, easy-to-clean neoprene coating. The attractive hexagonal shape is as functional as it is attractive. Dumbbells feature ergonomic handles and flat sides to keep the dumbbells from rolling away.
Organize your Fitbells with the Fitbell Rack, which adds mobility to your Fitbell transportation.
- Storage rack designed especially for the neoprene coated "Neo-Hex" Fitbell
- Elliptical shaped tubing throughout makes this an attractive rack while protecting the neoprene coating from possible damage
- Weight indicators make it easy for groups to easily and quickly replace dumbbells to their appropriate spots
- Thick, durable, and easy-to-clean neoprene coated Fitbells
- (20) 2 lb Dumbbells
- (18) 3 lb Dumbbells
- (16) 5 lb Dumbbells
- (14) 8 lb Dumbbells
- (12) 10 lb Dumbbells
- (1) Rack with Rolling Casters
- Commercial fitness centers
- Training Studios
- School weight rooms
- Pilates Studios
- Yoga Studios
|Manufacturer Part Number||15612|
|Finish||Baked on Powder Coat Finish|
|Dimensions||39" w x 16.25" d x 34.25" h|
|Material||Highest grade North American steel|
|Capacity||Holds up to 40-pairs of neo-hex fitbells (included)|
|Country of Origin||North America|
|Warranty||1 Year against manufacturer defects|
York Barbell Manufacturer's Warranty
- 5 years: Frame
- 5 years: Bearings / bushings
- 1 year: Cables
- 90 days: Upholstery (for wear-through and stitching)
- 1 year: All other parts
Platforms & Plyometric Boxes Warranty
- One year: Conditional warranty on frame and construction due to defects in material and workmanship only.
- 90-days: Urethane finish and rubber. No warranty on custom logos.
- Note: This warranty does not cover warping, cracking, or other environmental damage. Warranty does not cover damage to the wood or urethane finish caused by equipment (i.e. street shoes without rubber athletic soles; weight plates, bars, benches or other hard objects dropped on the wood portion of the platform).
- 1 year: Elite Olympic Competition Bars and York Olympic Training Bars.*
- 1 year: Power Bars.***
- 1 year: International bars.*
- 1 year: Urethane-covered plates.**
- 1 year: Rubber-covered plates.**
- 1 year: Pro-Style Dumbbells.**
- 1 year: Rubber Hex Dumbbells.**
- 1 year: Rubber Training Bumper Plates.**
- 90 days: Accessory machine handles.**
Iron and Steel Warranty>/h3>
* Warranty covers defects in structural integrity only; does not include bending.
** Covers defects in the structural integrity only. Coatings not warranted.
*** Warrant covers breakage only; does not include bending.
Warranty does not cover power bars used for Olympic style lifting movements. Only Elite Olympic Competition and Olympic Training Bars should be used for Olympic-lifting movements. Warranty does not cover coating (urethane, rubber, chrome, or paint).