York Barbell Glute-Ham Bench
- 100.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
York Barbell Glute-Ham Bench | Glute Ham Bench
A signature piece of equipment, the York Glute-Ham bench offers multi-functional capability which enables you to perform both hamstring and lower back strengthening exercises. Made to fit users of all sizes, the twin pad design adjusts to 29 positions and maximizes comfort. Both knee pads and ankle pads are adjustable vertically.
Intended for high-use, commercial spaces, this glute ham bench offers durable commercial rated upholstery that is easy to wipe down and keep clean.
- Multi-functional capability enabling the user to perform both hamstring and lower back strengthening exercises
- Thigh roller pads are designed to maximize user comfort
- Pad adjusts to 29 horizontal positions to accommodate users of all sizes
- Commercial fitness centers
- Garage gyms
- School weight rooms
- Military institutions
- Performance Centers
|Manufacturer Part Number||54053 or 55053|
|Color||White or Silver|
|Finish||Baked on Powder Coat Finish|
|Dimensions||46" h x 68" l x 30" w|
|Frame Construction||11 Gauge Steel Frame|
|Warranty||Frame, Bearings & Bushings: 5 Years | Parts & Hardware: 1 Year | Upholstery: 90 days|
York Barbell Manufacturer's Warranty
- 5 years: Frame
- 5 years: Bearings / bushings
- 1 year: Cables
- 90 days: Upholstery (for wear-through and stitching)
- 1 year: All other parts
Platforms & Plyometric Boxes Warranty
- One year: Conditional warranty on frame and construction due to defects in material and workmanship only.
- 90-days: Urethane finish and rubber. No warranty on custom logos.
- Note: This warranty does not cover warping, cracking, or other environmental damage. Warranty does not cover damage to the wood or urethane finish caused by equipment (i.e. street shoes without rubber athletic soles; weight plates, bars, benches or other hard objects dropped on the wood portion of the platform).
- 1 year: Elite Olympic Competition Bars and York Olympic Training Bars.*
- 1 year: Power Bars.***
- 1 year: International bars.*
- 1 year: Urethane-covered plates.**
- 1 year: Rubber-covered plates.**
- 1 year: Pro-Style Dumbbells.**
- 1 year: Rubber Hex Dumbbells.**
- 1 year: Rubber Training Bumper Plates.**
- 90 days: Accessory machine handles.**
Iron and Steel Warranty>/h3>
* Warranty covers defects in structural integrity only; does not include bending.
** Covers defects in the structural integrity only. Coatings not warranted.
*** Warrant covers breakage only; does not include bending.
Warranty does not cover power bars used for Olympic style lifting movements. Only Elite Olympic Competition and Olympic Training Bars should be used for Olympic-lifting movements. Warranty does not cover coating (urethane, rubber, chrome, or paint).