Current Top Sellers
York Barbell Bench | Flat Incline Bench
Designed and built for commercial use in garage gyms, school weight rooms and commercial gyms, you can adjust the York Barbell Flat to incline bench to 6 different positions. The dense, 2 thick padding on top of 3/4 thick plywood offers you ample support and comfort even under heavy dumbbell and barbell payloads.
This commercial weight bench offers durable commercial rated upholstery that is easy to wipe down and keep clean. Easy to transport, a handle is included on the front of the bench and wheels in the back for easy one-person mobility.
The Flat Incline bench features a Hook & Ladder seat back adjustment system, which is more durable than traditional, less expensive pop-pin adjustment systems.
- Adjustable to six positions
- Handle and wheels on the base allow for easy movement
- Durable, commercial grade upholstery and padding
- Commercial fitness centers
- Garage gyms
- School weight rooms
- Military institutions
- Performance Centers
|Manufacturer Part Number||55004|
|Finish||Baked on Powder Coat Finish|
|Dimensions||57.25 l x 22.25 w x 19 h|
|Frame Construction||11 Gauge Steel Frame|
|Back Pad Adjustment||6 positions from 0 to 90 degrees|
|Warranty||Frame, Bearings & Bushings: 5 Years | Parts & Hardware: 1 Year | Upholstery: 90 days|
York Barbell Manufacturer's Warranty
- 5 years: Frame
- 5 years: Bearings / bushings
- 1 year: Cables
- 90 days: Upholstery (for wear-through and stitching)
- 1 year: All other parts
Platforms & Plyometric Boxes Warranty
- One year: Conditional warranty on frame and construction due to defects in material and workmanship only.
- 90-days: Urethane finish and rubber. No warranty on custom logos.
- Note: This warranty does not cover warping, cracking, or other environmental damage. Warranty does not cover damage to the wood or urethane finish caused by equipment (i.e. street shoes without rubber athletic soles; weight plates, bars, benches or other hard objects dropped on the wood portion of the platform).
- 1 year: Elite Olympic Competition Bars and York Olympic Training Bars.*
- 1 year: Power Bars.***
- 1 year: International bars.*
- 1 year: Urethane-covered plates.**
- 1 year: Rubber-covered plates.**
- 1 year: Pro-Style Dumbbells.**
- 1 year: Rubber Hex Dumbbells.**
- 1 year: Rubber Training Bumper Plates.**
- 90 days: Accessory machine handles.**
Iron and Steel Warranty>/h3>
* Warranty covers defects in structural integrity only; does not include bending.
** Covers defects in the structural integrity only. Coatings not warranted.
*** Warrant covers breakage only; does not include bending.
Warranty does not cover power bars used for Olympic style lifting movements. Only Elite Olympic Competition and Olympic Training Bars should be used for Olympic-lifting movements. Warranty does not cover coating (urethane, rubber, chrome, or paint).