Current Top Sellers
York Barbell Bench | Flat Weight Bench
Designed and built for commercial use in weight rooms, commercial gyms, and more the York Flat Bench is engineered with durable steel construction and features scratch resistant paint. The dense, 2" thick padding offers you ample support and comfort even under heavy dumbbell and barbell payloads. The flat weight bench offers durable commercial rated upholstery that is easy to wipe down and keep clean.
Perfect for the high school, club, and college weight rooms, the STS is a favorite among coaches and club owners for its space efficiency, warranty, strong build, competitive price and modular nature. All York equipment is safe, highly durable, attractive, and space-efficient. A great addition to any gym, the York STS Flat Bench is perfect for home or commercial use.
- High density, 2" commercial grade foam padding
- Multi-use flat bench suitable for most heavy weighted workouts
- Durable steel construction
- Designed to accommodate all size lifters while performing dumbbell and barbell pressing exercises and more
- Commercial fitness centers
- Garage gyms
- School weight rooms
- Military institutions
- Performance Centers
|Manufacturer Part Number||54053 or 55053|
|Color||White or Silver|
|Finish||Baked on Powder Coat Finish|
|Dimensions||42.5" l x 16" w x 19" h|
|Frame Construction||11 Gauge Steel Frame|
|Warranty||Frame, Bearings & Bushings: 5 Years | Parts & Hardware: 1 Year | Upholstery: 90 days|
York Barbell Manufacturer's Warranty
- 5 years: Frame
- 5 years: Bearings / bushings
- 1 year: Cables
- 90 days: Upholstery (for wear-through and stitching)
- 1 year: All other parts
Platforms & Plyometric Boxes Warranty
- One year: Conditional warranty on frame and construction due to defects in material and workmanship only.
- 90-days: Urethane finish and rubber. No warranty on custom logos.
- Note: This warranty does not cover warping, cracking, or other environmental damage. Warranty does not cover damage to the wood or urethane finish caused by equipment (i.e. street shoes without rubber athletic soles; weight plates, bars, benches or other hard objects dropped on the wood portion of the platform).
- 1 year: Elite Olympic Competition Bars and York Olympic Training Bars.*
- 1 year: Power Bars.***
- 1 year: International bars.*
- 1 year: Urethane-covered plates.**
- 1 year: Rubber-covered plates.**
- 1 year: Pro-Style Dumbbells.**
- 1 year: Rubber Hex Dumbbells.**
- 1 year: Rubber Training Bumper Plates.**
- 90 days: Accessory machine handles.**
Iron and Steel Warranty>/h3>
* Warranty covers defects in structural integrity only; does not include bending.
** Covers defects in the structural integrity only. Coatings not warranted.
*** Warrant covers breakage only; does not include bending.
Warranty does not cover power bars used for Olympic style lifting movements. Only Elite Olympic Competition and Olympic Training Bars should be used for Olympic-lifting movements. Warranty does not cover coating (urethane, rubber, chrome, or paint).
Gets the job done
Posted by Unknown on
I've been looking around at some flat benches and decided to bring this one home to give it a run. It was between this and the Pendlay flat and thought I'd try this one first... no particular reason. The bench is available in Silver or White. It comes packaged well and is easy to assemble. I had no assembly problems, all parts were there as were the instructions. It took about 10 minutes to bolt up. My first impression was that is was heavier than I expected (48lbs). Welds were are all good and there were no scratches or damage. The bench pad is 10" wide by 40" long, well made and firm. Its not a very "grippy" pad but I haven't had any issues with sliding around on it so far. The spec for height is 19" but it measures a bit taller. I do like the feel of the pad and the width feels about perfect. The bench is constructed well and on par with the Pendlay and Sorinex and a bit better than the Rogue.