Current Top Sellers
York Barbell Rack | Curl Bar Rack
The oldest name in weightlifting brings school weight rooms, corporate wellness centers and commercial gyms a solution for keeping fixed weight barbells neatly stored. The York Barbell Fixed Weight Barbell Rack is engineered with heavy-gage bent steel tubing that is welded and bolted for superior strength.
Compact and versatile, the barbell rack provides easy access from both sides and is compatible with commercial grade, fixed weight barbells.
- Sturdy construction and scratch resistant
- Access to bars on front and back of rack
- Holds up to 10 Fixed Straight or Curl Bars
- Durable and scratch resistant baked-on powder coat finish
- Commercial fitness centers
- Garage gyms
- School weight rooms
- Military institutions
- Performance Centers
|Manufacturer Part Number||69142|
|Finish||Baked on Powder Coat Finish|
|Dimensions||34" w x 33.5" d x 66" h|
|Frame Construction||11 Gauge Steel Frame|
|Material||Highest grade North American steel|
|Country of Origin||North America|
|Warranty||Frame, Bearings & Bushings: 5 Years | Parts & Hardware: 1 Year | Upholstery: 90 days|
York Barbell Manufacturer's Warranty
- 5 years: Frame
- 5 years: Bearings / bushings
- 1 year: Cables
- 90 days: Upholstery (for wear-through and stitching)
- 1 year: All other parts
Platforms & Plyometric Boxes Warranty
- One year: Conditional warranty on frame and construction due to defects in material and workmanship only.
- 90-days: Urethane finish and rubber. No warranty on custom logos.
- Note: This warranty does not cover warping, cracking, or other environmental damage. Warranty does not cover damage to the wood or urethane finish caused by equipment (i.e. street shoes without rubber athletic soles; weight plates, bars, benches or other hard objects dropped on the wood portion of the platform).
- 1 year: Elite Olympic Competition Bars and York Olympic Training Bars.*
- 1 year: Power Bars.***
- 1 year: International bars.*
- 1 year: Urethane-covered plates.**
- 1 year: Rubber-covered plates.**
- 1 year: Pro-Style Dumbbells.**
- 1 year: Rubber Hex Dumbbells.**
- 1 year: Rubber Training Bumper Plates.**
- 90 days: Accessory machine handles.**
Iron and Steel Warranty>/h3>
* Warranty covers defects in structural integrity only; does not include bending.
** Covers defects in the structural integrity only. Coatings not warranted.
*** Warrant covers breakage only; does not include bending.
Warranty does not cover power bars used for Olympic style lifting movements. Only Elite Olympic Competition and Olympic Training Bars should be used for Olympic-lifting movements. Warranty does not cover coating (urethane, rubber, chrome, or paint).