York Barbell ETS Fixed Straight and Curl Bar Rack
- 90.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
York Barbell Rack | Curl Bar Rack
*Bars and weights Sold Separately.
The oldest name in weightlifting brings school weight rooms, corporate wellness centers and commercial gyms a solution for keeping fixed weight barbells neatly stored.
The York Barbell Fixed Weight Barbell Rack is engineered with heavy-gage curved steel tubing that is welded and bolted for superior strength, and is as attractive as it is functional, showcasing a sleek and compact design that allows for easy access to barbells from both sides.
This storage rack is capable of holding 10 commercial-grade, fixed-weight barbells (sold separately).
- Sturdy curved steel tubing provides superior stability and sleek visual appeal
- Access to bars on front and back of rack
- Holds up to 10 Fixed Straight or Curl Bars
- Durable and scratch resistant baked-on powder coat finish that's virtually maintenance-free
- Commercial fitness centers
- Garage gyms
- School weight rooms
- Military institutions
- Performance Centers
|Manufacturer Part Number||69142|
|Finish||Baked on Powder Coat Finish|
|Dimensions||34" w x 33.5" d x 66" h|
|Frame Construction||11 Gauge Steel Frame|
|Material||Highest grade North American steel|
|Country of Origin||North America|
|Warranty||Frame, Bearings & Bushings: 5 Years
Parts & Hardware: 1 Year
York Barbell Manufacturer's Warranty
- 5 years: Frame
- 5 years: Bearings / bushings
- 1 year: Cables
- 90 days: Upholstery (for wear-through and stitching)
- 1 year: All other parts
Platforms & Plyometric Boxes Warranty
- One year: Conditional warranty on frame and construction due to defects in material and workmanship only.
- 90-days: Urethane finish and rubber. No warranty on custom logos.
Warranty does not cover warping, cracking, or other environmental damage. Warranty does not cover damage to the wood or urethane finish caused by equipment (i.e. street shoes without rubber athletic soles; weight plates, bars, benches or other hard objects dropped on the wood portion of the platform).
Iron and Steel Warranty
- 1 year: Elite Olympic Competition Bars and York Olympic Training Bars.*
- 1 year: Power Bars.***
- 1 year: International bars.*
- 1 year: Urethane-covered plates.**
- 1 year: Rubber-covered plates.**
- 1 year: Pro-Style Dumbbells.**
- 1 year: Rubber Hex Dumbbells.**
- 1 year: Cast Iron Kettlebells.**
- 1 year: Rubber Training Bumper Plates.**
- 90 days: Accessory machine handles.**
* Warranty covers defects in structural integrity only; does not include bending.
** Covers defects in the structural integrity only. Coatings not warranted.
*** Warrant covers breakage only; does not include bending.
Warranty does not cover power bars used for Olympic style lifting movements. Only Elite Olympic Competition and Olympic Training Bars should be used for Olympic-lifting movements. Warranty does not cover coating (urethane, rubber, chrome, or paint).