Current Top Sellers
York Barbell ETS Dumbbell Racks for Pro-Style Dumbbells, 2-Tier
2-Tier Dumbbell Rack
The oldest name in weightlifting brings school weight rooms, corporate wellness centers and commercial gyms a solution for keeping round dumbbells neatly stored and out of the way. The York Barbell ETS 2-Tier Dumbbell Rack has heavy-gage steel shelves that feature an anti-pinch design as well as evenly spaced rubber saddles or cradles which not only protects the dumbbells and the dumbbell rack from impact, but helps to keep the dumbbells secure. The angled tiers on the dumbbell rack makes reracking heavier dumbbells much safer and easier.
Looking for some dumbbells to fit this space-saving rack? Check out the York Barbell Pro-Style Round Dumbbells.
- Rubber lined steel trays with molded saddles to hold rounded dumbbells in place
- Angled with forward sitting bottom tray for easy access to heavier dumbbells
- Heavy gage steel for sturdy construction
- Rubber cradles reduce impact to dumbbells and rack while keeping dumbbells from rolling
- Holds 10 pairs of Pro-Style Dumbbells
- Commercial fitness centers
- Garage gyms
- School weight rooms
- Military institutions
- Performance Centers
|Manufacturer Part Number||69046|
|Finish||Baked on Powder Coat Finish|
|Dimensions||101" l x 25.5" d x 34.5" h|
|Material||Highest grade North American steel|
|Frame Construction||11 gauge oval steel tubing|
|Capacity||Holds up to 10-pairs of Pro-Style, solid steel or solid head dumbbells|
|Country of Origin||North America|
|Warranty||Frame, Bearings & Bushings: 5 Years | Parts & Hardware: 1 Year | Upholstery: 90 days|
York Barbell Manufacturer's Warranty
- 5 years: Frame
- 5 years: Bearings / bushings
- 1 year: Cables
- 90 days: Upholstery (for wear-through and stitching)
- 1 year: All other parts
Platforms & Plyometric Boxes Warranty
- One year: Conditional warranty on frame and construction due to defects in material and workmanship only.
- 90-days: Urethane finish and rubber. No warranty on custom logos.
- Note: This warranty does not cover warping, cracking, or other environmental damage. Warranty does not cover damage to the wood or urethane finish caused by equipment (i.e. street shoes without rubber athletic soles; weight plates, bars, benches or other hard objects dropped on the wood portion of the platform).
- 1 year: Elite Olympic Competition Bars and York Olympic Training Bars.*
- 1 year: Power Bars.***
- 1 year: International bars.*
- 1 year: Urethane-covered plates.**
- 1 year: Rubber-covered plates.**
- 1 year: Pro-Style Dumbbells.**
- 1 year: Rubber Hex Dumbbells.**
- 1 year: Rubber Training Bumper Plates.**
- 90 days: Accessory machine handles.**
Iron and Steel Warranty>/h3>
* Warranty covers defects in structural integrity only; does not include bending.
** Covers defects in the structural integrity only. Coatings not warranted.
*** Warrant covers breakage only; does not include bending.
Warranty does not cover power bars used for Olympic style lifting movements. Only Elite Olympic Competition and Olympic Training Bars should be used for Olympic-lifting movements. Warranty does not cover coating (urethane, rubber, chrome, or paint).